How can India plan Net RR???

King

Re: How can India plan Net RR??? I am returning from my self imposed seclusion to state the following: Case 1: India Beat Bermuda and Sri Lanka Bangladesh Beat Bermuda and Sri Lanka Outcome: no problems, india and bangladesh advance with bangladesh carrying two bonus points. Case 2: India Beat Bermuta and Sri Lanka Bangladesh Beat Bermuda but lose to Sri Lanka Outcome: we bat our hearts out and manage to trump either Sri Lanka or Bangladesh in the net run rate department (easier to aim for Sri Lanka as bangladesh get to play last and will know what the target is that they are shooting for); in that case we advance to the next round. If Bangladesh finish ahead of sri lanka on nrr, they advance with two bonus points, if they dont, then sri lanka advances, but india advances with two bonus points. Case 3: India Beat Bermuda and Sri Lanka Bangladesh lose to Bermuda but beat Sri Lanka Outcome: Bangladesh and India advance with bangladesh moving ahead with two bonus points. Case 4: India lose to either Bermuda and Sri Lanka Outcome: i cut of dravid's balls and feed them to tendulkar along with the remains of sehwag's hair.

Re: How can India plan Net RR??? as you can see from my previous post, we want to shoot for case 2 with the following order of decreasing net run rate: India Sri Lanka Bangladesh or Sri Lanka India Bangladesh in both the above circumstances, we advance with two bonus points!!!

Re: How can India plan Net RR???

as you can see from my previous post, we want to shoot for case 2 with the following order of decreasing net run rate: India Sri Lanka Bangladesh or Sri Lanka India Bangladesh in both the above circumstances, we advance with two bonus points!!!
Beating Bermuda like SL did will be a tough task. Sl gave Bermuda a thorough thrashing. I don't see India bettering that beating (with all the added stress baggage) :roll:

Re: How can India plan Net RR???

as you can see from my previous post, we want to shoot for case 2 with the following order of decreasing net run rate: India Sri Lanka Bangladesh or Sri Lanka India Bangladesh in both the above circumstances, we advance with two bonus points!!!
Beating Bermuda like SL did will be a tough task. Sl gave Bermuda a thorough thrashing. I don't see India bettering that beating (with all the added stress baggage) :roll:
as king leonidas said to his spartan soldiers and other thebians... "be a man punk b*tches and beat the frack out of these persian c*cksuckers"