4 players to play at the home ground in 3rd test???

Cricketics

Oh' date=' so has the lobby shifted in Delhi now ? How come selectors were lashed out for including many players form Mumbai ? Why are you chest thumping when Delhi players are included in the squad now ? You racist :P[/quote'] But you see Sir, the chief selector is not from Delhi.
But you see Sir' date=' the chief selector is not from Delhi.[/quote'] yada yada yada.... its just the hatred you guys have against GOD's own city :winky: :--D p.s: this is all in fun
wasnt he from Baroda or atleast played for Baroda for some seasons before he moved to Mumbai :hmmm:
Nope, you have confused between Munnu and Zak. Munnu is from some village near baroda and was drafted in Maharashtra's team on Tendulkar's recommendation
wasnt he from Baroda or atleast played for Baroda for some seasons before he moved to Mumbai :hmmm:
You're all partially wrong. Zaheer: Grew up in Maharashtra (Pune I believe), played in the Bombay youth leagues, tried to break into the Bombay team very young but wasn't able to. A senior player - off the top of my head Tendulkar, I think - suggested he move states. So Zaheer moved to Baroda and did very well there. Then he recently came back to Bombay. Munaf on the other hand IS from a village in Gujarat and was brought into Bombay for a bit based on hype - struggled, then got sent off. Maharashtra bought him but NOT on Tendulkar's recommendation - it was more due to the fact that he sucked balls for Bombay, apparently didn't come to terms w/ the life and culture around the team, and didn't do that well.
You're all partially wrong. Zaheer: Grew up in Maharashtra (Pune I believe), played in the Bombay youth leagues, tried to break into the Bombay team very young but wasn't able to. A senior player - off the top of my head Tendulkar, I think - suggested he move states. So Zaheer moved to Baroda and did very well there. Then he recently came back to Bombay. Munaf on the other hand IS from a village in Gujarat and was brought into Bombay for a bit based on hype - struggled, then got sent off. Maharashtra bought him but NOT on Tendulkar's recommendation - it was more due to the fact that he sucked balls for Bombay, apparently didn't come to terms w/ the life and culture around the team, and didn't do that well.
...but I think I read somewhere that tendulkar's recommendation got Munnu a breakthrough in Mumbai line up. I might be wrong though
FFS, do you even follow Mumbai cricket? Look up Ajinkya Rahane (on this forum alone) and Abhishek Nayar for starters.
Dude, i meant the ones who could make the cut at Test Match level after the Fab 4 retires, come on dude we have to concede to the fact that our capital is now more prolific in producing cricketers of the highest quality Delhi Rules !!! and i dont care from where they come from unless they give it their all for us