Aus determined, but Kotla history backs India

DomainK

So, the insults and abuse continue after your apology, Bharat. Disappointing.

after 1 bad match someone becomes a walking wicket
1 bad match ? I quoted you some of his scores since his 281. They included 15 times out for under 43 including 10 times under 20. That's probably why the Aussies think of him that way. Seriously ... maybe you should try actually thinking about what you're saying. Mmmm, now who recently said that ? :hmmm:
Wrong again, deesy. I didn't say I thought VVS was a walking wicket. I said: "To the Aussies, VVS is a walking wicket, these days."
Is not calling me deesy abusive. Does that not make you a hypocrite after your criticism of bharat? The fact that you have to call me deesy is a direct result of your inability to win any debate against me and so having to resort to name calling. As you well know I can tie you in knots!

1. You haven't engaged me in any debate in this thread or at any other time. 2. You haven't a clue what 'debate' means. 3. To call you deesy is actually the opposite of abuse. eg. Warney, Hodgey, Symmo, Johnno, Marshy etc. It's just an Aussie thing. If I wanted to be abusive to you, I'm sure I could come up with something more inventive than calling you deesy, deesy. :regular_smile: It is you who resorts to name calling.

I said: "To the Aussies, VVS is a walking wicket, these days."
To bring up that old bugbear...consistency...VVS has never been the most consistent. So while the aussies have formed this opinion of him, as you claim, they will also be aware that he can dig in and play some match turning innings as well...i.e. they know his potential and they would be wary of it. Having said all of that...I am one of the heretics who actually want him dropped and Mishra brought in for the Kotla match.
Hey Donny ... seriously if I upset or offended you in anyway Im sorry ... Im sincerely sorry. It wasnt meant to be a personal insult. Its like calling someone 'crazy'. Just a statement, not meant to be taken literally.
Thanks, Bharat. :regular_smile: Cochise, All the top sixes and sometimes down to #8 (Vettori and to a lesser degree, Bhajji, comes to mind) are very talented batsmen. In India's case, the best of a population of over a billion people. Any of them are capable of a match winning knocks. Of course the Aussies know VVS is still capable of a big innings. Wary ? No more than for any other batsman.
Any of them are capable of a match winning knocks. Of course the Aussies know VVS is still capable of a big innings. Wary ? No more than for any other batsman.
You just make it up as you go along. When on the run you start changing the story and trying to spin your way out like a true charlatan. Earlier you stated that the aussies/spartnas see laxman as a walking wicket. Now a few posts later you say the aussies know he is capable of a big innings and are wary of him. Which one is it? Make your mind up!
If anyone watched Fox Sports News today ... Mark Waugh was on and they were talking about this. They were saying how Bedi praised Krezja and Waugh says "Well' date= Bedi also told me that I would take 100 wickets with my off-spin so I dont know how much he knows" ... :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::giggle:
Any of them are capable of a match winning knocks. Of course the Aussies know VVS is still capable of a big innings. Wary ? No more than for any other batsman.
Perhaps...but I would disagree. Not many of the current team were around in 2001, but psychologically, his role is still in the back of their minds and it would come to the fore were he to get in and look comfortable.