Look who is talking about the spirit of the game!!

I dont think its fair to go by incidents in his playing career, but he is definitely not doing a very good job as match referee. Even in this match ... Ok fine, Ill accpet Gambhir getting suspended (he really didnt need to elbow Watson) but I dont understand how Watson can get fined 10% yet Simon Katich whose indiscretions occured right in front of the umpire, gets away scot-free.

Me? ... Well if you look at the video ... I cant remember who posted it ... but you can definitely hear someone in an Aussie accent say "You cheating f***ing w***ker" . I dont think what Katich did was in the spirit of the game. I think what Katich did is probably worse than what Watson did.

I have always wanted to know this, but never able to find. How is someone appointed as a match referee Does the cricket board of the respective countries nominate peple who are then short listed by the ICC? What are the credentials one needs to possess/aquire before getting appointed. In particular I want to know on what asis Chrs Broad and Mike Dennes became Match Referees? Do we have any Indian or Pakistani or Bangladeshi in this panel? I know there is a Srilankan in Ranjan Madugalle.

Bharat, you r spot on. it really ***ses me off to see these convicts escape scot free after every such incident. Iam sure that was incident was meant to fire up gauti and see if they could get another elbow from him.. ***ing ****ards!! Oh My GOD! I really really want us to draw this one.

what ever u may call me, i was extremely happy that Chris Broad's son Stuart Broad did not get a pie yesterday in the stanford series. I wish Indian batsmen really score so many runs off Stuart that he is dropped before the england series ends.I thank Yuvraj for hitting those 6 sixes.that will rankle chris broad for his entire life.his son will be discussed in the same way or even worse than Nash who bowled pies to Gary Sobers.that video must have been watched by almost all the cricket fans.

@ Rajan i totally agree with you. One look at stuart broad, u would think he is a cute little well mannered boy.. he still might be, but it was very bad of him to sledge DADA in 1 ODI in england, that game in which uthappa scored a boundary in the last over when chased 300 odd.. it was total disrespect to one of india's greatest.. need less to say, dada did give him a mouthful after hitting a four! To see 'baby broad' almost in tears after that yuvi assault was ABSOLUTE NIRVANA' 4 me!