Hayden barges in to Khan. Must be banned!

When Hayden got run out, smashed in to Khan. Clearly on purpose and blatant. Khan was facing the other way and while hayden run the single made no effort to go round him and smashed through zakky. Zakky was not happy and rightly so! What will nazi broad do. Has to take action and be consistent! Will anything be done about Hayden and this shocking barge???

When Hayden got run out, smashed in to Khan. Clearly on purpose and blatant. Khan was facing the other way and while hayden run the single made no effort to go round him and smashed through zakky. Zakky was not happy and rightly so! What will nazi broad do. Has to take action and be consistent! Will anything be done about Hayden and this shocking barge???
No he won't do anything. He will say it was accidental.

Im gonna have to disagree with you there dsr ... I dont think that was intentional. Hayden felt he could get run out so he had to hurry ... Gambhir on the other hand had a clear path for the run but extended the elbow out. As much as I dont like Hayden, I dont think he did anything wrong there. It wasnt the nicest thing to do but its fair given he thought he was gonna get run out (which he did)

You're joking, right ?? Maybe you should trawl through some of his many vitriolic posts towards me and others and you'd understand a bit better.
You are a profeesional troll. Thats why so many posters turn against you chameli. But maybe you are of the ilk of your aussies playes and don't have the intelligence to comprehend things!

you know... tendulkar once ran into akhtar while running for a single and was runnout by a direct hit... from my own experience, i am running down the pitch and if the bowler is in my way, i wont risk the extra detour of running around him... either i ll try to shove past him at the last moment, or run right into him... provided i can even change my vector at that last instant.

I would very eagerly pass that message to everyone thinking of name calling personal insults in a debate. 'If' dsr is doing it' date=' its wrong. If Donny is doing it, its wrong.[/quote'] I have not name called. He gave me a pet name. I told him not to use and told mods but nothing was done. Hence I decided I should then give him a nice name of chameli. Salil also started to use this pet name so gave him a pet name of susan! Pathetic really but Chameli started it and so should end it. Susan is also now saying no name calling yet calls me names??? Its not hard to abuse and is very easy. Donny should cease doing this along with salil, its very childish! I repeat find me one post were I have abused Donny. I can find you many were donny/chameli has called me stupid etc. Once he starts losing a debate about australia which is often he gets nasty. Look at this thread talked about his precious Hayden and with no provocation starts calling me stupid. He can't take his beloved aussies being criticised at all
I have not name called. He gave me a pet name. I told him not to use and told mods but nothing was done. Hence I decided I should then give him a nice name of chameli. Salil also started to use this pet name so gave him a pet name of susan! Pathetic really but Chameli started it and so should end it. Susan is also now saying no name calling yet calls me names??? Its not hard to abuse and is very easy. Donny should cease doing this along with salil, its very childish! I repeat find me one post were I have abused Donny. I can find you many were donny/chameli has called me stupid etc. Once he starts losing a debate about australia which is often he gets nasty. Look at this thread talked about his precious Hayden and with no provocation starts calling me stupid. He can't take his beloved aussies being criticised at all
Thats precisely why I used an 'if' before the statement.