Where is Donny?

Chameli you are the die hard fan! I am interested to know your views as you are a die hard fan! I am a die hard indian fan
You're die hard Indian fan? Really? Deesy you chicken out of supporting one of India's best players in Dhoni, abusing and slandering his name, questioning his motives and dedication when he has to take a break due to health/fatigue reasons and now you're right back onto his band wagon? Please, you're the definition of a band wagon, flip flop fan who squeals like a cry baby when things are going wrong and is the first to shout "I told you so" when the team wins. You're exactly what's wrong with the ignorant, knee jerk reaction, naive Indian fans who have all the attention span of a brain dead gold fish. You're the first to call for Dhoni's head when he displeases you and the first to kiss his ass when he does something right.
Fontaine' date=' you didn't follow their rivalry through out the series ?? it seems you were too obsessed with Ishant's firey bowling :--D[/quote'] Yeah, there were days when I didn't post here at all to avoid all the duplicate threads and so on. Sharma really did well, and so did Zaheer. If our catchers, especially Lax/Dravid didn't have butter fingers we would have closed this series off in style but in the end Sharma got what he deserved the MOS award.
You're die hard Indian fan? Really? Deesy you chicken out of supporting one of India's best players in Dhoni, abusing and slandering his name, questioning his motives and dedication when he has to take a break due to health/fatigue reasons and now you're right back onto his band wagon? Please, you're the definition of a band wagon, flip flop fan who squeals like a cry baby when things are going wrong and is the first to shout "I told you so" when the team wins. You're exactly what's wrong with the ignorant, knee jerk reaction, naive Indian fans who have all the attention span of a brain dead gold fish. You're the first to call for Dhoni's head when he displeases you and the first to kiss his ass when he does something right.
Fanny calm down. Soon your pak boys will be playing us and you can get excited if you win! Until then don't get angry cos INDIA has won! Yes I have flip flopped and now back dhoni. What you going to do about my flip flop, vote me out!
Fanny calm down. Soon your pak boys will be playing us and you can get excited if you win! Until then don't get angry cos INDIA has won! Yes I have flip flopped and now back dhoni. What you going to do about my flip flop, vote me out!
I don't have to vote you out when the site already banned you once! You're doing a great job of voting yourself out.