Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

sorry' date=' i must hv made a mistake. i thought this was a cricketing forum! anyways..[/quote'] Thanks for reminding us. Now that u mention it, i dont see that u have shown any interest in the 100 other cricket threads that are around. Ah, i see it must be that Firefox ignore extension, that may be hiding them from u. :hic:

:chin: sorry, i must hv made a mistake. i thought this was a cricketing forum! anyways..
Mate here is the thing. You have made only a handful of posts here so obviously u are in no position to make a judgement of how good this website is. That coupled with the fact that you just seem to have a go at Indian cricket and fans doesnt exactly show you in good light. To check how good this forum is(cricket or otherwise) you might want to start some new thread about issues present, past or future, and see how that goes. xxx

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" I am a bit disappointed at the use of such language towards Bangladesh, based on OTT posts from a couple of their posters. This is quite immature, IMO. Sumon and Respect seem to be gentlemen and pretty nice posters. The reason they have posted on this thread and not elsewhere is because they feel aggrieved by all the abuse directed towards BD, the nation. I am sure we would have reacted in a similar way in their place. How are we better than the Pakistani forum we often berate? Sumon & Respect, don't take it to heart, please.

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" BCCI is looking at the larger interest of cricket in India. India has always considered cricket with Bangladesh as encouraging and has sent team to that country. Obviously this is for the betterment of cricket in Bangladesh and it produces excitement in that country when India tours them. Unfortunately until this World Cup, Bangladesh has not produced a team to reckon with in terms of competitiveness and that was one of the reason not much of excitement gets generated in India if they're invited. This could change in a longer period of time provided Bangladesh continue to stay competitive. There is no point being envious about the money, cricketers make in India or the money cricket administrators generate because of their business savvy projects. Bangladesh as a cricketing nation will slowly get there if efforts are made diligently and if there is political stability in the country. I dont see any reason we should turn this into a political discussion and I appreciate Bangladeshi folks who took courage on posting here in a forthright manner rather than making statements in their inner circle.

in short the 2 bit idiot is thumping his chest proclaiming how BD is a holy cow and India a big bad boy who bullies the poor nation .... and is now taking upon himself to preach us what is good and bad.... so yeah I just responded in kind. Sorry cant let that go
Sorry, dont agree. The entire bullying, finance part etc. is only referred to in the context of cricket.

Why all this!!! Hey All, Relax YAAR, why all this hungama, just for 1 defeat., take the game sportive, media people(being one of myself) just exacerrate things, to attract attention to tht topic., I See that this is deviating from cricket to NATION related issue, please don't bring politics inside sport, Hey man whoever started this topic, frankly spking, just tell me whats your intention, DON'T TURN THIS FORUM INTO A POLITICAL FORUM FOR HEAVEN SAKE. Just becoz u need attention DON'T DO SUCH SORTS. Bangladesh outclassed us that day, that one day, just becoz TAMIM IQBAL hit Zaheer, does'n mean TAMIM is a QUALITY BATSMAN AND ZAHEER IS A USELESS BOWLER, WHAT IF I TELL LIKE THIS, TAMIM JUST CLOSED HIS EYES AND ROTATED HIS BAT AND THE BALL HIT AND FLEW TO FENCE., WILL U ACCEPT IT, and u r comparing tendulkar, dravid, sehwag and ganguly, and u r telling we are relying on them., WELL AS A MATTER OF FACT WHY CAN'T WE., MAN THE WORLD FEARS THEM, and its not like TENDULKAR OR OTHER PLAYERS CLASS HAS COME DOWN., WELL THEY HAVE BECOME MORE STABILIZED AND PROFESSIONAL NOW., WELL IF U HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON CRICKET U WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT., A PLAYER ATTAINS HIS MAXIMUM MATURITY AT HIS 30'S+ well DONT MAKE THIS TOPIC AS A POLITICAL TOPIC., WELL INDIANS, JUST WAIT FOR THE LAST MATCH Vs sRILANKA., we know our players potential, just wait and then time will come for us to speak., AND MAN., JUST BECOZ BAGLADESH DEFEATED US, DONT SUPER HYPE UR TEAM., DUDE., WE HAD HOW MANY SUCCESSIVE WINS LAST WORLDCUP DO U KNOW THAT., WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS, WE HAVE BEAT ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, AND HAVE LOST OF MANY OF THEM BECOZ WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING LIKE SINCE BEFORE 1932's., THAT WAS THE TIME WE WERE GRANTED TEST PLAYING STATUS., U PEOPLE R NO MATCH TO US., AND MAN., WHAT THE **** MATTERS TO U IF WE MAKE IT BUSINESS., MIND U., IN INDIA, CRICKET IS NOT A SPORT ITS A RELIGION ITS LIKE OUR NATIONAL SPORT(APPARANTLY NOT) BUT ALMOST SO JUST BUZZ OF FROM SPKING ALL THESE CRAPPY THINGS JUST FOR THAT 1 WIN., TEAMINDIA

Re: Why all this!!!

Hey All, Relax YAAR, why all this hungama, just for 1 defeat., take the game sportive, media people(being one of myself) just exacerrate things, to attract attention to tht topic., I See that this is deviating from cricket to NATION related issue, please don't bring politics inside sport, Hey man whoever started this topic, frankly spking, just tell me whats your intention, DON'T TURN THIS FORUM INTO A POLITICAL FORUM FOR HEAVEN SAKE. Just becoz u need attention DON'T DO SUCH SORTS. Bangladesh outclassed us that day, that one day, just becoz TAMIM IQBAL hit Zaheer, does'n mean TAMIM is a QUALITY BATSMAN AND ZAHEER IS A USELESS BOWLER, WHAT IF I TELL LIKE THIS, TAMIM JUST CLOSED HIS EYES AND ROTATED HIS BAT AND THE BALL HIT AND FLEW TO FENCE., WILL U ACCEPT IT, and u r comparing tendulkar, dravid, sehwag and ganguly, and u r telling we are relying on them., WELL AS A MATTER OF FACT WHY CAN'T WE., MAN THE WORLD FEARS THEM, and its not like TENDULKAR OR OTHER PLAYERS CLASS HAS COME DOWN., WELL THEY HAVE BECOME MORE STABILIZED AND PROFESSIONAL NOW., WELL IF U HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON CRICKET U WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT., A PLAYER ATTAINS HIS MAXIMUM MATURITY AT HIS 30'S+ well DONT MAKE THIS TOPIC AS A POLITICAL TOPIC., WELL INDIANS, JUST WAIT FOR THE LAST MATCH Vs sRILANKA., we know our players potential, just wait and then time will come for us to speak., AND MAN., JUST BECOZ BAGLADESH DEFEATED US, DONT SUPER HYPE UR TEAM., DUDE., WE HAD HOW MANY SUCCESSIVE WINS LAST WORLDCUP DO U KNOW THAT., WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS, WE HAVE BEAT ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD, AND HAVE LOST OF MANY OF THEM BECOZ WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING LIKE SINCE BEFORE 1932's., THAT WAS THE TIME WE WERE GRANTED TEST PLAYING STATUS., U PEOPLE R NO MATCH TO US., AND MAN., WHAT THE **** MATTERS TO U IF WE MAKE IT BUSINESS., MIND U., IN INDIA, CRICKET IS NOT A SPORT ITS A RELIGION ITS LIKE OUR NATIONAL SPORT(APPARANTLY NOT) BUT ALMOST SO JUST BUZZ OF FROM SPKING ALL THESE CRAPPY THINGS JUST FOR THAT 1 WIN., TEAMINDIA
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING ?

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" respect & suman seem like decent chaps. But like anywhere else, they first need to build their reputation here, before passing judgement on the board or moderation.

I agree with you suman. theres lot of trash talk in many of these threads insulting BD in pretty disgusting term. It might be a liberal policy maintained by the moderators. ofcourse they have every right to maintain it anyway they want. But something tells me if they want to be taken seriously as a platform for indian cricket fan community, they have to come down hard on all the garbage posts.
sorry, i must hv made a mistake. i thought this was a cricketing forum! anyways..
Lets take MundaPakistani, as an example. The guy has already established himself as a gentleman & respectable poster here. He didnt do so by entering contraversial threads right away, arguing with posters & passing judgement on the board. He quitely gelled into the board by participating in many threads & making a name for himself in the process. Its likely that the mods & the posters will listen to Munda more seriously, when he makes his points. OTOH, if Munda had routinely showed up only in threads that show Pakistan in poor light & argued with everyone around here, he'd have been only considered annoying. Thats a natural reaction. I'd like to see the BD posters, post more on the forum, get a feel for things, before passing judgement on us. BTW, am not condoning any abuse that Indian fans may have directed at BD as a country. We could debate the OP, without going there. Apologies to BD fans, for any unprovoked abuse that may have been hurled at them by our fans.

if they as a nation (as that author wants us to believe) have such high morals and standards where in they play cricket not to make money I would imagine that this nation has impeccable record when it came down to "ethics" in general .... Turns out its not the case.
Thats just your conclusion based on ONE article and too based on a leap of faith. sumon and respect have already shown in their posts that the author's view in the article of bitterness towards India is not unanimous nor accurate. Bringing political events into a cricketing discussion unnecessarily obfuscates the topic under discussion and its best to avoid doing so. Remember, some posters were reacting to pretty nasty generalizations earlier in the thread and some did so in a civil and clear way. Credit to them. Anyhow, I've said enough on this topic now.

Re: Well

well i dont review whatever i write .' date=' i click "Submit" and then review :)[/quote'] Man, Which meida outlet you work for? It'll be one heck of a work for the proof reader to clean it up before going to lasor.
LOL., am telling when it comes to forums., not while proof reading articles., :)