Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" :rant: I do think there were some really harsh comments made by some of the posters and there may have been many more that did not catch any of the mods attention. Some of the comments are simply not on and I personally wouldn't subscribe or suggest using similar words against any country. The usage of poor, flood that were associated with Bangladesh is certainly not good. I think people need to read before they post at times. They may not really mean it when they post but it can touch a nerve if you are from Bangladesh. As ever I advocate take some responsibility prior posting. These posts of yours gets a lot of attention and is read by world over including the likes of Iran, China and in fact from world over. I'm not saying you should please them but you should know not to abuse their nation. They are as patriotic as you are. :rant: Anyways here ends my rants.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers"

Sorry' date=' dont agree. The entire bullying, finance part etc. is only referred to in the context of cricket.[/quote'] if they as a nation (as that author wants us to believe) have such high morals and standards where in they play cricket not to make money I would imagine that this nation has impeccable record when it came down to "ethics" in general .... Turns out its not the case. BTW the BCCI stands to lose a lot more by playing BD IN BD than playing someone else IN INDIA including BD ....
ha been topping the list of corrupt nations consistently

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" Yes, I'm from Bangladesh and I'm damn proud of my country. And I'm proud of the Mar 17th win against India. It's a great achievement for a budding team like Bangladesh and we totally outclassed the Indian team that day. So deal with it. Having said that, I understand where many Indian participants on this forum are coming from. It's hard to accept a defeat from an opponent you always took lightly. To those I say, please don't be such sore losers. Look around, and you'll see many of your fellow Indian fans taking this defeat much more gracefully without having to stoop to the level of launching personal attacks against the whole country. You only help prove those journalists right with such classless behavior. This was just one game, and you happened to lose that day. Take it easy. It's not like you haven't lost before. And even by bigger margins! And, I'm not even going to dignify any of the remarks made about my country's history on this forum with an answer. They may have come from so-called cricket pundits, but definitely not from someone who has any knowledge about world history, let alone Bangladesh's. So yeah, just stick to cricket and this site will have served its purpose well. Good luck against SL.

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" BengalTiger....what's with the 'holier than though' attitude and the useless preaching you guys are indulging in after a single win(agree we were outclassed)...you still have a long way to go to get rid of the minnow tag..deal with it!

Yes, I'm from Bangladesh and I'm damn proud of my country. And I'm proud of the Mar 17th win against India. It's a great achievement for a budding team like Bangladesh and we totally outclassed the Indian team that day. So deal with it. Having said that, I understand where many Indian participants on this forum are coming from. It's hard to accept a defeat from an opponent you always took lightly. To those I say, please don't be such sore losers. Look around, and you'll see many of your fellow Indian fans taking this defeat much more gracefully without having to stoop to the level of launching personal attacks against the whole country. You only help prove those journalists right with such classless behavior. This was just one game, and you happened to lose that day. Take it easy. It's not like you haven't lost before. And even by bigger margins! And, I'm not even going to dignify any of the remarks made about my country's history on this forum with an answer. They may have come from so-called cricket pundits, but definitely not from someone who has any knowledge about world history, let alone Bangladesh's. So yeah, just stick to cricket and this site will have served its purpose well. Good luck against SL.
You know I've been reasonable and detesting any sly comments made about Bangladesh but I've learnt one thing for sure. Your folks are way too abusive. I had a first hand experience last night when I was hanging around here. I don't reckon people here are that bad going by my experience. After having read their posts I looked around few of the Bangladesh forums and oh boy was I surprised :eew: The comments were simply terrible and I think compare to that slur it is lot better here. I heaved a sigh of relief after finding out there are much worse posters else where. In my experience I've never seen anyone as abusive as Bangladesh posters that registered here have been. You are in fact an odd one. Those abusive posters now are history on this forums but just making sure this gets into ya that you fellas have better share of bad posters in your forums and I urge you to revisit Bangladesh cricket forum and request them to clamp on similar posts. We will try and work towards not being terrible to your folks. I am sure a lot of posters here are reasonable and will detest from making bad remarks.

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" Unless you can't read, there was no holier than thou attitude in my note. I am simply addressing a section of this site's participants who are still finding it rather difficult to accept a defeat. Btw, nobody cares what the Indians want to call the Bangladesh cricket team (minnows or whatever). Like the old saying goes, action speaks louder than words. And if it makes you feel any better in saying that you lost to a minnow, so be it! I'm not complaining!

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" BengalTiger...I know how rarely you guys win so enjoy it while you can because the next one aint coming so soon....hoiler than thou attitude was referring to the article in your papers mentioning how India plays cricket as a product and you guys play it as a sport....get a grip you won ONE match...but I know how rare its for you guys...

Guest dada_rocks

Unless you can't read' date=' there was no holier than thou attitude in my note. I am simply addressing a section of this site's participants who are still finding it rather difficult to accept a defeat. Btw, nobody cares what the Indians want to call the Bangladesh cricket team (minnows or whatever). Like the old saying goes, action speaks louder than words. And if it makes you feel any better in saying that you lost to a minnow, so be it! I'm not complaining![/quote'] Same theme of moronicity is ON.. First throw some garbage through medi on the eve of once in a blue moon win Obviously counter-garbage will be thrown by the fans Then come lecturing how this reactive garbagethrowing exercise was uncalled for. No country has done even 1% of what inda has done for bangaldeshi cricket. You were picked from obscurity and given test status (which u don't deserve btw even srilanka and india used to find it hard to win tst matches but their was no dearth of drawn test from the very beginning while playing against big boy) for one and only one reason that is India, if u want I can give u the full-blown list but yet when I visit any bangladeshi site I sense nothing but hatred coming from everywhere towards India. Clowns there have a thread mobilizing support for Ehsan Money for his words of support for bangaldesh's test status ironically didn't find anything for Dalmiya's deeds.
Guest dada_rocks

ha been topping the list of corrupt nations consistently
ohh yeah I forgot about that ... thanks DR heheheee .. :lmao:
Welcome ...these data never leave my CACHE hence access is fast :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, I'm from Bangladesh and I'm damn proud of my country. And I'm proud of the Mar 17th win against India. It's a great achievement for a budding team like Bangladesh and we totally outclassed the Indian team that day. So deal with it. Having said that, I understand where many Indian participants on this forum are coming from. It's hard to accept a defeat from an opponent you always took lightly. To those I say, please don't be such sore losers. Look around, and you'll see many of your fellow Indian fans taking this defeat much more gracefully without having to stoop to the level of launching personal attacks against the whole country. You only help prove those journalists right with such classless behavior. This was just one game, and you happened to lose that day. Take it easy. It's not like you haven't lost before. And even by bigger margins! And, I'm not even going to dignify any of the remarks made about my country's history on this forum with an answer. They may have come from so-called cricket pundits, but definitely not from someone who has any knowledge about world history, let alone Bangladesh's. So yeah, just stick to cricket and this site will have served its purpose well. Good luck against SL.
Jeez...You just won just ONE ODI match.......Be happy with it and enjoy....Be grateful that India helped you to become test playing nation...Oh btw, if you've read history well, you would realize that without India you wouldn't be here Hate to generalize but seeing all these people, just amazed how unfriendly and abusive some of these people are

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" As for anyone else who says that India should stick with the ICC Ftp,here is a sample of previous FTP Number of days International test cricket is played in Aus - 120 days Number of days International test cricket is played in Eng - 100 days Number of days International test cricket is played in India - 65 days

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" Whats all this nonsense about Bangladesh owing its test status to india? Just cos there was an Indian ICC President doesn't mean Bangladesh needs to be oh-ever-so-grateful to India for blessing us with the joy that's test cricket! If you do your research, you'll discover it was an unanimous decision taken at the ICC Executive Meeting in June 2000. And last time I checked, unanimous in the context of ICC doesn't only include India. If you want to thank anyone, thank the Bangladesh Cricket Board for a good job of lobbying the long over due case to ALL the full-members of ICC. And more recently, thank Cricket Australia for providing a lot of the logistics and personnel support to BCB. It may hurt your pompous beliefs, but NOT everything good that happens to Bangladesh, happens because of India. In fact there are very few (hardly any) such cases. I don't wanna go off on a tangent here about non-cricket related issues, but please stop being so patronizing about Bangladesh. If I wanted to, I could dig up enough reasons to be patronizing about your country as well.

Re: Bangladesh mocks at India's "cash-rich cricketers" OK BengalTiger you seem like you know it al. Now don't complain if India doesn't visit ya fellas. Why bother when you have such great support from CA and others. You must have a pretty strong following in the ICC too so why bother taking pot shot at BCCI. It simply doesn't sound right considering your cricket board's importance in world cricket. I'm sure with your lobbying you can get all of the nations from around the world to visit ya guys when you like. Now stop complaining about BCCI and get long with life.

Guest dada_rocks

If you do your research' date=' you'll discover it was an unanimous decision taken at the ICC Executive Meeting in June 2000[/quote'] what you miss is the part where Dalmiya goes arm twisting the ICC behind the scenes .... any dog and its beeyatch knows that ....
Begairat inssanon se bahas chhoro yaar....
Guest dada_rocks

If I wanted to, I could dig up enough reasons to be patronizing about your country as well.
Such as :lmao: :lmao: excuse my laughter buddy but honstly sagain such as :lmao: