Javed Miandad: "We need to bring back players who left for ICL back to Pak squad"

Feed

No debate bhaisaab. Had to point out that Modi cannot be ousted or impeached just like that. The "crimes" you mention are legitimate' date=' although someone like you would say ill-advised, decisions as they do not run contrary to any rules/regs.[/quote'] then just use his North Carolina cases...:winky: but seriously man this guy is no good and will damage the game to the point of no return. I hope you guys as Indian cricket fans voice your opinions against such (insert some spicy word here) individual(s).

Miandad has a point. ICL players should be allowed to represent their country. What's the problem with the players playing in ICL while the don't mind them turning up for county? I just can't justify bans and BCCI is terrible to go around asking other boards to ban the players participating in ICL. I don't reckon these players contracts had banned them from playing cricket elsewhere. The priority is to play for the country and if the players don't turn up then the respective cricket boards have every right to ban these players. If the players are happy to represent their country and play tourneys like ICL in their spare time I don't know where the problem lies. How is ICL or IPL any different from playing in the county circuit?

The actions against BCCI must be taken gradually(sooch semhaj kay) but the important thing to stay firm and not make DNA type u turns. You unban the ICL players what will they do? Step 1: They will put money in your mouth and demand you to make a U turn Solution: You don't budge Step 2: They will blackmail you and won't tour your country and will not invite you in their country(like they did to SL) Solution: You don't budge Step 3: They will put money in the mouths of your key players and try to take them away Solution: You don't budge. Key here is to not let yourself be blackmailed or bullied in any way possible and let them disgrace themselves even further(if thats even possible), they will burn their own house!

The actions against BCCI must be taken gradually(sooch semhaj kay) but the important thing to stay firm and not make DNA type u turns. You unban the ICL players what will they do? Step 1: They will put money in your mouth and demand you to make a U turn Solution: saleem malik starts supporting BCCI Step 2: They will blackmail you and won't tour your country and will not invite you in their country(like they did to SL) Solution: PCB becomes non existent Step 3: They will put money in the mouths of your key players and try to take them away Solution: n/a as PCB is dead Key here is to not let yourself be blackmailed or bullied in any way possible and let them disgrace themselves even further(if thats even possible), they will burn their own house!
:hatsoff:

Though I thought Miandad's appointment was a backward step for the PCB, his ICL comments will certainly help! From Pakistan's perspective, it is only fair to bring back players like Razzaq, Rana & the two Imrans back in the fold. With Miandad & Ranatunga making the right noises, these whispers will only get louder.

First of all, even thought i enjoyed IPL more than ICL... I don't like Modi or the way BCCI has been bullying other boards. But I think they are right in their stance about ICL. Let ICL first start pitching in to develop the game at the grass root level, then we can talk about unbanning the players etc... It has been BCCI who has been developing the game in the country from grass root level (albeit slowly) since past almost 70 years (somebody please correct me if i am wrong)... and just because the market is lucrative and a lot of money can be made... ICL cannot just swoop in and take advantage of the situation. Although i would agree, that the life ban should be lifted and the players should be unbanned if they leave the ICL.

ICL is a rebel league NOT SANCTIONED by our cricket body the BCCI. They have stolen some promising young indian players band some awful ones. They of course should aim to destroy the rebel league. And rightly so as it is a rebel league so why should BCCI recognise it, OK this one and more crappy leagues will be formed So what if we wont play against your ICL players. Don't play us and play other countries who will. We are still trying to tour you and supported you in chapmions league. How quick the paks forget. Blind hatred for India by MP. The many paks will support laore badasses or what ever their name is over PAKISTAN shows something about your mentality and mindset. Also the indian fans are not going to kick the BCCI in to ocean. Cos we are loving our cricket. We are great cricket side all the best teams want to plau us. We also have the best players. The best domestic league in IPL which is bringing all the best players in the world to India for our country to watch. We have built and are buliding some of best stadiums in world. You should worry about your crappy PCB and your unloyal players who chase indian money like a prostitute does. To be honest they have same level of loyalty as pak fans do, as they like you choose lahor over PAKISTAN! Don't tell our cricket body what to do!

Massive reality check for those confused pak fans venting anger at BCCI and demanding the reacll of these ICL players. As if they would be the saviour of pak cricket. They lost to some of the most avergae indian players you can see. A 50th eleven:--D The pak performance especially the fielding was a circus. They were awful. What players do the pak fans want? They had average weight of 20 stone out there If anything it should be indian fans demanding the recognition of ICL so pak can recall clowns like sami and rana naved

Anothert thing confused pak fans! Why vent your anger at BCCI with the "they are bastards for not recognising ICL etc etc" Don't interfere in domestic indian cricket matters. Its up to BCCI what they want to do! If you dont like it just pick the ICL players anyway. Aim your anger at the PCB and tell them to pick the ICL players and then pick them and tell BCCI play them with them in team or **** of we don't care. Then have your ICL players, don't play inida and play other teams. Leave BCCI alone! Invite the world to play in pak with your ICL players and stay out of indian cricket matters

With BCCI support unable to convince any foreign test nation team to tour in Pakistan. Therefore' date=' it's useless now. Pakistan simply should agree on alternate option to play on neutral country. BCCI did help in last year with the Asia Cup and somehow, managed to get Pakistan to win the hosting rights of Champion Trophy. I think it's all useless now. I surely respect India government for being extra cautious. Don't send the team then. But BCCI needs to understand that [b']it's time Pakistan should unban ICL. Pakistan has already suffered with no Test last year and PCB simply can not afford to bow to put extra trouble on Pakistan Cricket. Beside, Pakistan has a few Test series in next year. PCB is already agreeing on alternate options. Foreign test nation teams will be forced to tour on neutral option at least. Therefore, unbanning ICL might upset BCCI, so be it. Pakistan already had suffered enough. BCCI should understand and should express sympathy instead! I wouldn't mind Pakistan-India Series in Abu Dubai. Brilliant ground with finest background, a nice atmosphere with decent desi crowds! I am more interested in Pakistan vs Lahore Badshah than Pakistan vs India. Hatred between ICL and Malik? Should be fun to watch :D
Explain this:--D
That's because i want Shoaib Malik to humiliate ICL Pakistan like there is now or never. I am fed up with Inzimam and Yousuf consistently whine about "Respect". That's different issue since ICL Pakistan will tour and give us some cricket to watch in free time. Nothing sounds that bad!
They have already just been humiulated. Also you simply for the well being of pak cricket have to go along with the BCCI here. As although they are seen as enemy number 1 in pak, the reason BCCI is not going to play against ICL players is nothing to do with stitching pak cricket up etc. Its all to do , understnadably about stamping out a rebel league. I think you will find that one way or another india will play pak. With my money being on playing the tour in pak. So why all the anger against BCCI? Bizzare. BCCI supported pak champions trophy going ahead and now are only team willing to tour there, despite our players being target number 1 for fundamentals. Yet despite this pak fans seen to blame all ills of pak cricket to BCCI, strange!

And if we dont tour pak then it will be played on neutral venue. If ICL players are recalled whole thing will be off. Is that what you want just so you can get to pick sami and co? Its nothing personal against pak, BCCI doing same conditions to any ICL player from any country. Same conditions apply to other countries. Don't know why pak fans take it so personally as if its some conspiracy against pak cricket.

BCCI can not cancel just like that. BCCI needs to provide genuine reason of cancellation when PCB already agreed on neutral option. BCCI will have to pay for everything PCB has invented on the home series. That's what OZ didn't want Pakistan to agree on neutral because it was happening at the same time IPL was starting :D I know BCCI has helped Pakistan in the past. With the support of BCCI, hasn't helped to convince any foreign teams to tour in Pakistan. Therefore, BCCI needs to understand Pakistan needs cricket. Plus, it helps to provide more competition in Pakistan domestic and we fans get to see Pakistan vs ICL Lahore. Afterall, we too are cricket lover.

BCCI can not cancel just like that. BCCI needs to provide genuine reason of cancellation when PCB already agreed on neutral option. BCCI will have to pay for everything PCB has invented on the home series. That's what OZ didn't want Pakistan to agree on neutral because it was happening at the same time IPL was starting :D I know BCCI has helped Pakistan in the past. With the support of BCCI, hasn't helped to convince any foreign teams to tour in Pakistan. Therefore, BCCI needs to understand Pakistan needs cricket. Plus, it helps to provide more competition in Pakistan domestic and we fans get to see Pakistan vs ICL Lahore. Afterall, we too are cricket lover.
Who said BCCI are going to cancel? Why would they cancel, BCCI is not trying to destroy pak cricket. Of course they will play at neutral venue or even have tour in India. The matches will go ahead one way or another unless your great plan of recalling ICL players go ahead or playing against lahore:(( So BCCI has tried to help in getting teams to tour. That is way above BCCI responsibilities, done as a favour not that pak fans can see that. The reason why no teams tour pak is cos of terrorism and the fact teams never liked touring there anyway. BCCI can't help in this. This is something pakistan needs to address. Why blame BCCI with whines of you have not managed to convince anyone etc etc. Pak v lahore sounds lame and cr#p. It is not international cricket and is pants domestic affair. If that what you want have it! You will be bored after 2 games and dream of real interantional cricket like playing India. But if you so desperate for 20/20 circus game then have them. Test cricket is what it is all about for me and games between countries. Pak fans seem very confused these days and are having some seriously muddled thinking