Why do western countries whine about conditions in India, whenever they lose

putrevus

You have an inferiority complex of your origin and you are just letting it out here.
So pointing out facts is 'inferiority complex' - perhaps you should look up what that word means, since you are displaying the classic symptoms of it - where factual criticism (even in the mildest terms) is seen as inflamatory. Most of your country lives in the gutter- acceptance is the first step to cure - but then again, we do have our extremely snooty upper/upper-middle class who tends to completely ignore the larger reality of India. Its not that a part of India is in the gutter - most of India is in the gutter. And how the hell arn't my comments relevant ? someone said that 'bad food' was a bad whinage, i am saying that no, it is not - it is something that is a genuine complaint. PS: Unlike you, i can take an 'objective perspective' on my land of origin- which doesnt change the fact that i can still have attachments to that land.
Thats exactly it - don't fight the obvious truth because it hurts your pride: the vast majority of Indians *ARE* growing up in gutter-like conditions. Dude, this is kinda bulldust argument. We arnt talking about food choices here - yes, i will easily grant you that western food (fast food/grill style ) can lack options and be very bland. But the difference is the simple fact that quality of food here is better in certain terms. Like i said, you are far less likely to get food poisoned or have some waterborne/food-borne diesease happening from eating randomly in the west. I am not talking about indigestion stuff- i am talking about running a fever/crappin jelly, etc. etc. kinda stuff. You are seeing this as a status issue ( not surprised- thou art Indian afterall :winky:) but my point is simple: It is a fact that food is a far safer here than in India - in general. Yes, 5 star food is good everywhere, but like i said - when players travel, they eat out too- look at India team, they eat out when they are on tour. In India, such options are low/less visible. People go sight-seeing and want to eat something- in the west, yes you are sometimes stuck with crapfest like McDonalds, but its not going to send you to the hospital. In similar scenarios in India, you end up with average restaurant/dhaaba food. When people go somewhere for months at a time, they tend to travel and take it in - and its not rare that Indian food catches the westerners unawares/makes us sick. I am getting that way too- and its simple question of immunology- my body isnt used to dealing with low quality water & (sometimes) unsanitary food conditions. It tends to lose its ability to resist/recover from marginal food. This is simple matter of difference in lifestyles. Its ironic that you are seeing this as me 'dissing' Indians by pointing out the obvious cause for their discomfort/reason for saying our food is crappy because in some ways, i actually admire the relative robustness of Indians when it comes to food.
Oh please. There are more outbreaks of E Coli related food infections in the western world due to the mass consumption of fast food than anywhere in India. Not to mention far more serious problems like Mad Cow disease, GM and steroid fuelled meat industries etc. I've been to India loads of times on visits and hols and all you have to do is open your eyes and make a common sense decision on the hypiene of a place. Most of the Dhaaba's etc you refer to have kitchens that can be seen and it's up to you to decide if it meets standards. Sh*t, I've been to places like Goa where the restaurants are some of the best in the world not because they are 5/7 star places (they're not) but if you're polite then you can speak to the management, inspect the kitchen and fresh seafood they've brought in just that morning and pick out the exact freakin' fish you want to eat that night and then later on when you swing by for dinner you'll have that same fresh produce cooked for you. But If you still want to generalize and believe that the quality of western food is better than I invite you to visit the local industrialized farms where livestock is kept by the thousands in cramped, disgusting conditions, fed artifical food pumped full of growth hormones.
Oh please. There are more outbreaks of E Coli related food infections in the western world due to the mass consumption of fast food than anywhere in India. Not to mention far more serious problems like Mad Cow disease, GM and steroid fuelled meat industries etc. I've been to India loads of times on visits and hols and all you have to do is open your eyes and make a common sense decision on the hypiene of a place. Most of the Dhaaba's etc you refer to have kitchens that can be seen and it's up to you to decide if it meets standards. Sh*t, I've been to places like Goa where the restaurants are some of the best in the world not because they are 5/7 star places (they're not) but if you're polite then you can speak to the management, inspect the kitchen and fresh seafood they've brought in just that morning and pick out the exact freakin' fish you want to eat that night and then later on when you swing by for dinner you'll have that same fresh produce cooked for you. But If you still want to generalize and believe that the quality of western food is better than I invite you to visit the local industrialized farms where livestock is kept by the thousands in cramped, disgusting conditions, fed artifical food pumped full of growth hormones.
This is what i call top quality boolsheeet ! Ecoli ? mad cow ? how many are affected by mad cow ? And what did we do when mad cow broke out ? handled the situation - wish you indians could handle basic hygene the same way. And i repeat - food in India is FAR deadlier - simply because YOUR WATER SUCKS. Most food related illnesses are from water borne deseases - something that is exceedingly rare in the west and extremely common in India. Tell us that we are whining about India's food quality when you actually have tap water fit to drink, instead of tap water that will send anyone to the hospital. Or when you folks have learnt the concept of food-safe and health regulation practices for commercial food ventures. And notice i said that the food here is better in quality in some aspects - i made that disclaimer because like you, i am not happy about the growth-hormone fed meat industry or the chemically ripened veggie industry. but my point still stands - more people get sick in India from water and food borne desease than the entire western world put together. So instead of being all uppity and taking it as a hurt to the national pride, face facts- otherwise there is no hope of you lot EVER learning and implementing basic stuff like clean water !

Western countires have always had a srong jealousy of India and sub continent countires. Alot of facotrs affect it weather be race, culture, who started cricket, being sore losers and more. Fact of the matter is that they are sore losers who overall cant admit defeat in the face. Brazil was the best country at football and yet they werent physically mocked or abused by the likes of the french, english or germans. India is one of the biggest racial targets and are always abused in english white speaking countires. It alsways indian and chinese! No idea but accent has a lot to do as well and considering they keep thikning we are a third world country. We are not we are a second world country. and yet look how we have developed ourselves since 60 odd years ago!!!!!!!!! Cricket is something we take pride in like Brazil with football, we take it seriously. We are proud to beat the best and y not. Conclusion- just admit defeat!