Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

I know :) .. i was going there with my argument. What we can do is diminish how strong his kid's ideology is.. and that can only happen if the kid realizes that following the arcane ideology is not worth it if our defenses are strong.
I'll do you one better. Why should we take that responsibility about imparting ideology? Let the people of a nation like Pakistan do it themselves. They already got rid of Musharruf when they realized he was a clown although it did take some time. They can do he same against grass roots support for terrorism based around the same reasons: Money and progress. These people saw just how backward Pakistan was becoming under Musharruf and revolted against him. The same can be done with fundamentalist thinking. Impose sanctions on them, keep them locked away in the dark ages until they realize the only way their going to see progress and a full market economy with the rest of the world is if they wipe out that fundamentalism themselves. It's not going to work 100% but it's a far better solution than letting any nut case take power there and make money for himself and his allies in power while fundamentalism goes by unchecked.

oh comeon Fontaine.. thesee *******s have been saying the same thing for every incident.. wtf, hes gonna tell his neighbours?? as if they will stop all this as soon our dear PM tells them... comeon be real..... i think the people of India should rise against these bloody politicians .. should kill every ***inng politician in this country.. the army should take over.. n put everyone in their place....
Yeah I know what you're saying but given the attacks are so wide spread and organized at the economic capital of India, this just might be the kick in the ***** that these people need? In other words, you can kick a man in the balls and he'll be sore for a few days, but if you kick him in the wallet he'll be sore for years.

You are in denial. I also used to and would always blame pak. I would say our muslims are different. However, the problem is clearly also from within, from our indian muslims. They have conducted this attack as well ,no doubt in conjuction with help from abroad but only help. So many of the recent attacks have been from indians. Not all muslims support them but there are enough to cause mayhem. P.s apologise to indian muslims if offended but these are the facts. and to Fonataine if you are a muslim(that is not a dig)
No I'm not muslim, but hopefully the media/security forces and politicians in Mumbai and surrounding regions have a more objective view point than yours and are more diligent because the last thing we need now is back lashes and riots against innocent muslim civilians around India. And just for the record there are also plenty of Hindu fundamentalists doing stupid things in India as well but I see you ignored to mention that.

No I'm not muslim' date=' but hopefully the media/security forces and politicians in Mumbai and surrounding regions have a more objective view point than yours and are more diligent because the [b']last thing we need now is back lashes and riots against innocent muslim civilians around India. And just for the record there are also plenty of Hindu fundamentalists doing stupid things in India as well but I see you ignored to mention that.
I am a realist. You live in a fantasy world were everyone is great and all the same. You only need to see the last 6 years of islamic terrorism in India and the death toll to see islamic fundamental ideology is a problem. You need to be objective. Its the appeasment of the islamic fundies which has partly lead to this Hindu fundamentals are irrelevant in these latest terror strikes. Do you acept that islamic fundamental ideology is a problem?

Some posters dont seem to realise that indian muslims have also played a massive part in these attacks, just like they have over last 5 years of hits. We also have a problem from within. Yes they get support from pak etc but the locals are still up for causing this mayhem. We have a massive problem!
And some posters don't seem to realise that hindu extremists have also played a massive part in attacking Indian christians, muslims over the past few years! Yes, we realize that you don't like Muslims period, but we're talking about how to handle foreign terrorism coming into our country and killing innocent people everywhere regardless of their faith, so go create a seperate thread for your anti Muslim propoganda.

And some posters don't seem to realise that hindu extremists have also played a massive part in attacking Indian christians, muslims over the past few years! Yes, we realize that you don't like Muslims period, but we're talking about how to handle foreign terrorists coming into our country and killing innocent people everywhere regardless of their faith, so go create a seperate thread for you anti Muslim propoganda.
Clueless

I am a realist. You live in a fantasy world were everyone is great and all the same. You only need to see the last 6 years of islamic terrorism in India and the death toll to see islamic fundamental ideology is a problem. You need to be objective. Its the appeasment of the islamic fundies which has partly lead to this Hindu fundamentals are irrelevant in these latest terror strikes. Do you acept that islamic fundamental ideology is a problem?
I don't live in a fantasy world. I believe in Indian democracy that tells me all ARE created equal, and I'm also a Christian and my religion also tells me that God created everyone equally. So, yes, I choose those ideals over yours any day of the week. As far as islamic fundamental ideology being a problem? Don't ask stupid questions. My father who works for the Indian Government was near the Parliament buildings in Delhi when ******* Islamic/Kashmiri terrorists were shooting so I know first hand what these idiots are capable of.

You're right. Thanks for the updates' date=' pls keep us posted.[/quote'] i think both of u r angry like rest of us ... and this arguing makes u feel as if u r being heard ... As I type CNN shows india is 80% Hindus 13% Muslims 2% Christians and 2% sikh ... I mean why do we need these stats ... did they put similar stats on during 911 ...