Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Check out these headlines from a leading Pak daily, 'The Dawn'. http://dawn.com/2008/11/30/local.htm KARACHI: Shoot-to-kill orders issued: Ethnic violence in Karachi KARACHI: Three get death for kidnap, murder KARACHI: Two killed in acts of violence KARACHI: Hanif Kalia remanded in FIA custody KARACHI: Action ordered against land grabbers KARACHI: Drive against illegal blood banks from tomorrow KARACHI: 41 falcons confiscated, three held KARACHI: ‘Women still deprived of due status’ PESHAWAR: Three auto thieves arrested KARAK: 3 kidnapped LANDI KOTAL: Two suspects killed; bridge damaged in Khyber GHALANAI: Tribesmen’s houses demolished for sheltering militants These are the headlines for a *SINGLE DAY*. Anymore questions about the land of peace can be directed to Peace1000

ok guys this is getting out of hand. Can someone respond to his points? He does have a point, would the "professional" terrorists not drown the GPS and the satellite? And Punjabi_Khota, listen bro, your just making us look bad by calling Islam religion of piss and all that. Let's just keep that out of it aight bro?

Check out these headlines from a leading Pak daily, 'The Dawn'. http://dawn.com/2008/11/30/local.htm KARACHI: Shoot-to-kill orders issued: Ethnic violence in Karachi KARACHI: Three get death for kidnap, murder KARACHI: Two killed in acts of violence KARACHI: Hanif Kalia remanded in FIA custody KARACHI: Action ordered against land grabbers KARACHI: Drive against illegal blood banks from tomorrow KARACHI: 41 falcons confiscated, three held KARACHI: ‘Women still deprived of due status’ PESHAWAR: Three auto thieves arrested KARAK: 3 kidnapped LANDI KOTAL: Two suspects killed; bridge damaged in Khyber GHALANAI: Tribesmen’s houses demolished for sheltering militants These are headline for a *SINGLE DAY*. Anymore questions about the land of peace can be directed to Peace1000
this is solving nothing. He's not saying Pakistan is an angelic country. We as a country have our own problems as well.

ok guys this is getting out of hand. Can someone respond to his points? He does have a point, would the "professional" terrorists not drown the GPS and the satellite? And Punjabi_Khota, listen bro, your just making us look bad by calling Islam religion of piss and all that. Let's just keep that out of it aight bro?
N,o the boat is meant to be "escape" just in case they get lucky to go escape after the massacre. Unlucky for them, the boat got found by a observing fisher woman...before it could have been used or destroyed by some other accomplices.

Hahaha...dude, it is getting VERY clear where your allegiance lies. Just saying.

So is Mr peace denying that Pak supports & sends terrorists in India ? There is Kashmir where ur politicians have openly said that we support them. there is dawood who marries daughter of Miandad in pak .. there was this guy which India had to release after the Plane hijack and how he held rallies in Pak and gathered money to help his brothers ...remember its not only India the whole world is suffering from what Pak has done , the ONLY govt to recognize Taliban rule in Afghanistan was ur peace loving country of Pakistan. As for India creating trouble in Pak , I would congratulate if they did that. Ever heard of tit for tat. yeh dil mangay more ?

Hahaha...dude' date=' it is getting VERY clear where your allegiance lies. Just saying.[/quote'] how? I'm Indian, proud to be one. I believe in action, not talking crap on internet forums, which is why I'm researching what I can do to help out in Mumbai and organizing Samosa sales at uni. I'm just trying to find out the truth here man. Doesn't hurt to have an open mind. I'm in no way DEFENDING this guy, or Pakistan. I'm just looking at common sense here and trying to figure stuff out. Besides your just making us look bad with your stupid comments.

N,o the boat is meant to be "escape" just in case they get lucky to go escape after the massacre. Unlucky for them, the boat got found by a observing fisher woman...before it could have been used or destroyed by some other accomplices.
could be...but what about the satellite telephone? Why not carry it with them? Or at worst, drown it in the sea.

Shehazaada, reasoning with this guy is a pointless exercise. You give him 1000 evidences, he'll ignore each one of them and then come up with an irrelevant question. To summarise Indian police have gathered the below evidences: 1) Captured two terrorists (Ismail & Kasab) & have narrated versions of the terrorists own story 2) The email that originated from Lahore IP address (registered in Russian website) and the Punjabi style references to South India as 'Dakkan Bharat' all over the letter 3) Satellite phones with numbers linking LeT & other sources at Karachi. How can someone plant a number in the call history of a satellite phone that easily. BTW, this evidence is gonna be presented to the US intelligence, so if its fake they'll notice it in a matter of mins. 4) Dead bodies in fishing trawls & live account of a 72 year old man, manning the coast 5) There are many hostages who claimed that they did not understand the language spoken by any of the terrorists (Punjabi) and many more... Morons such as Peace1000 will be the first to say 'Your own Muslims did this to you' and then go 'Our Muslims are being tortuted in Kashmir' to justify terrorism based on Kashmir. Cant be ar$ed to reason with these fools.

Dude, people here are mourning their dead, burning with anger, and you are magnanimously reminding us that we have our problems as well, and therefore shouldn't point fingers at the killers? Take a few minutes out, stop scouring for proof on cricket forums, and go and read the leading dailies of the world- you'll get your proof. Now off with you- go and lick asses of your masters- we have no use for you- and take your self-loathing pals- off you go.

how? I'm Indian, proud to be one. I believe in action, not talking crap on internet forums, which is why I'm researching what I can do to help out in Mumbai and organizing Samosa sales at uni. I'm just trying to find out the truth here man. Doesn't hurt to have an open mind. I'm in no way DEFENDING this guy, or Pakistan. I'm just looking at common sense here and trying to figure stuff out. Besides your just making us look bad with your stupid comments.
Why am I making you look bad ? I think you are the epitome of PC ***gotory ..the biggest disease that ails this country.

could be...but what about the satellite telephone? Why not carry it with them? Or at worst' date=' drown it in the sea.[/quote'] do u reckon the terrorists would do everything as planned or plan for everything ? They are stupid people. Ok what if they forgot ? also they would leave it there so they can use it for their trip back to pak and if they died then why would they care ? Im just glad that out of these morons there wasnt even a single indian. Its about time Indians get this thing in their minds that India isnt that divided after all.

Shehazaada, reasoning with this guy is a pointless exercise. You give him 1000 evidences, he'll ignore each one of them and then come up with an irrelevant question. To summarise Indian police have gathered the below evidences: 1) Captured two terrorists (Ismail & Kasab) & have narrated versions of the terrorists own story 2) The email that originated from Lahore IP address (registered in Russian website) and the Punjabi style references to South India as 'Dakkan Bharat' all over the letter 3) Satellite phones with numbers linking LeT & other sources at Karachi. How can someone plant a number in the call history of a satellite phone that easily. BTW, this evidence is gonna be presented to the US intelligence, so if its fake they'll notice it in a matter of mins. 4) Dead bodies in fishing trawls & live account of a 72 year old man, manning the coast 5) There are many hostages who claimed that they did not understand the language spoken by any of the terrorists (Punjabi) and many more... Morons such as Peace1000 will be the first to say 'Your own Muslims did this to you' and then go 'Our Muslims are being tortuted in Kashmir' to justify terrorism based on Kashmir. Cant be ar to reason with these fools.
excellent points. You see these people refuse to acknowledge these facts and the only excuse they have is well indian media is not credible. So I guess if these same evidences are endorsed by more credible sources, then that's that. The only reason I'm trying to do this is to show them that it's not without reason that Pakistan is accused.

Dude, people here are mourning their dead, burning with anger, and you are magnanimously reminding us that we have our problems as well, and therefore shouldn't point fingers at the killers? Take a few minutes out, stop scouring for proof on cricket forums, and go and read the leading dailies of the world- you'll get your proof. Now off with you- go and lick asses of your masters- we have no use for you- and take your self-loathing pals- off you go.
Look man, I don't need to lick no ass, and I don't do that stuff anyways. Before you go on, you misunderstood what I'm trying to say. Bumper posted a news headline of various problems in Pakistan. I felt that was getting away from the topic at hand, which is if PAK did it nor not. So that's why I said listen we have our own problems as well, so let's not bring this into the thread because that is exactly what Peace1000 would have said, and then the topic would just get into a slanging match. Why shouldn't we point fingers at the killers? Go ahead. But why be increasingly offensive towards a religion that has many more innocents? That only makes this forum, our own Indian people look bad. Say all MC BC to the killers, even I do that. Not to Islam.