Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Still I'm confused why USA would let terrorist outfits like LeT and JeM grow if it is determined to fight terrorism! And now there are reports/evidences that these two groups are getting support and training from Al-Quieda as well which USA has been trying to wipe out since last 7 years. Why will it not pressurize Pak to clean up these two outfits and others like it from its country? What is stopping it from doing so? And how will/can it stop ISI from playing both roles, ie supporting USA in fighting against AQ as well as supporting and nurturing these terrorist groups? At the same time, declaring war on Pak will be playing into terrorists' hand. So what should India do to protect itself from being a soft target of these groups who attack at will to achieve 'other' results? Somehow it seems to me that US's role is somewhat conflicting here.
US has always played to its own tune to suit what it needs more.

he is so stuffed.. I mean his country is on fire .. there are bomb blasts everywhere ' date=' shoot at sight orders in Karachi , 20% inflation and now India-pak.[/quote'] Desi bro...let them go to hell....India & Pakistan got independence at the same time, while Indians worked hard to progress, fellow pakis were busy breeding kids to spread islam thru population...result was a total failure...now pakis are a distraught bunch...they hate India's progress...hence all this.

Desi bro...let them go to hell....India & Pakistan got independence at the same time' date=' while Indians worked hard to progress, fellow pakis were busy breeding kids to spread islam thru population...result was a total failure...now pakis are a distraught bunch...they hate India's progress...hence all this.[/quote'] I think they all are already in Hell. :angry_smile::angry_smile: Unfortunately they are our neighbors , we cant even move :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Does anyone know in whats the minimum size of a nuke? and can it be detonated remotely or what other possibilities If Pak navy has the audacity to send these people ith guns, what are the chances a nuke can be transported and blown like that
A bombs are the smallest impact nuclear weapons leading up to more devastating bombs that yield 100 times the force of the ones sent to Japan in WWII. The chances of any nuke being exported out of Pakistan, gathering transportation, and personnel to detonate it as well as packaging is very remote. Despite all the hollywood nonsense there are very, very few people in the world that have the knowledge and expertise to do this, not to mention the logistics in transporting one of these bombs. Every major intelligence agency in the world from Israel, US, UK, etc keeps very strict watch over the experts not to mention almost every satellite in orbit is making daily passes over the middle east where intelligence experts are watching for this very thing.

Good idea. Lets get them bankrupt. Lets make them spend all their money in defense and intelligence. The poorer they are' date=' the safer are innocent people around the world.[/quote'] It's not so simple my friend. Any military and financial resources Pak uses to counter Indian moves will divert resources which are all being used in places like the NW Pak region where these terrorists are weekly causing havoc. Pak is neither resourceful enough or intelligent enough to fight two conflicts on two different fronts. They'll just take away their forces from fighting the Mujahideen hardliners and use them on the Indian fronts. Economically the poorer Pakistan gets the more likely it is they put in power some stupid crack pot dictator like musharruf or some fundamentalist hard liner because the people will have nothing to loose. It's ironic really that finally Pak gets some common sense and elect a democratic government that appears to want to be peaceful but they're now having to pay the price of screwups and stupid policy from previous governments/agencies regarding the Mujahideen and sponsored terrorism against India.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/dec/01mumterror-zardari-says-militants-did-the-mumbai-attack.htm Spare us, militants may have done it, says Zardari Warning that militants have the power to precipitate a war in the region, President Asif Ali Zardari [images] has asked India to "resist striking out at his government" should investigations show that "Pakistani militant groups" were responsible for the attacks in Mumbai. The Pakistani President said his country should not be punished for the three-day terrorist rampage in Mumbai that killed around 200 people including foreigners. Zardari asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh [images] to "resist striking out at his (Pakistan's) government should investigations show that Pakistani militant groups were responsible for the attacks", the Financial Times reported. The President warned that provocation by rogue "non-state actors" posed the danger of a return to war between the nuclear armed neighbours. "Even if the militants are linked to Lashker-e-Taiba, who do you think we are fighting?" Zardari told the daily, referring to Pakistan's operations against al-Qaeda and Taliban [images] on the border with Afghanistan. "We live in troubled times where non-state actors have taken us to war before, whether it is the case of those who perpetrated (the) 9/11 (attacks on the US) or contributed to the escalation of the situation in Iraq," Zardari said. "Now, events in Mumbai tell us that there are ongoing efforts to carry out copycat attacks by militants. We must all stand together to fight out this menace."
Wow, this is shocking. In the past there was a strict adherence to denial from the Pak governments ending in statements like "we've got a nuke, and we're prepared to use it." In political terms this is a huge turnaround from previous hard line stances and it either shows that the Pak government really realizes that they have their hands full in stabilizing their own country or worse they can't control the hard line elements of the country like the ISI or army and there's a power struggle going on. In effect Zardari is asking for mercy from the India government and whatever way you interpret it, this is a real change from what previous Pakistan governments have said.

Please note the unscheduled phone conversation with China. Guess who's a bit scared? http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-11/30/content_10433753.htm

hinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Saturday pledged joint efforts during their phone conversation to push forward bilateral ties. During their conversation, the two foreign ministers also strongly condemned the terrorist attacks in India's financial hub of Mumbai Wednesday that have killed at least 195 people and injured another 295. Strongly denouncing Mumbai attacks, Qureshi said Pakistan extended deep sympathy and condolence to the victims' families and Pakistan was willing to offer all necessary assistance to India. Yang also strongly condemned the terrorist attacks, and said China was firmly against all forms of terrorism, hoping Pakistan and India could continue to strengthen cooperation, maintain the Pakistan-India peace process, and to advance bilateral ties in a healthy and steady way. These measures are in the fundamental interests of both Pakistan and India, Yang added.

Tip of the iceberg yaar, tip of the ICEBERG. Watch this ch.uthiya from 5:55 onwards JEE, SUNIYE, HUMEY KHABHAR MILLI HAI AUR APNE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE SET-UP KE ANDAR SE PAHOONCHI HAI KE IS LADKE KA NAAM AMAR SINGH HAI AUR ISKE SAATH JOH LADKA MAARA GAYA HAI, ISKA NAAM HEERA LAL HAI...ISKO MAAR KE SHAKAL MUTILIATE KAR DI GAYI HI...KISI PAKISTANI MUSALMAAN KI SHAKAL AISI NAHI HOTI...AAYI, ANALYSE KARIYE....BACKPACK MEIN SHARAB KI BOTTLE HAI....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
THICK-AS-PIG-SH]T.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: oh I missed this - :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I can't control my laughter ...

As a sikh,the islam bashing here brings back unhappy memories of those days when all sikhs were terrorists.I wonder what gives hindus the high moral ground.Are all the corrupt politicians and policemen who take money from dawood and his ilk and sell the nation ,muslims.Are all the inefficient morons who let things be inspite of warnings of attack ,muslims. You guys are padhe likhe gawar and punjabi khota ,pls change your nick,you desreve to be called punjabi as much as bhindrawale did.

Good. If he admits liability' date=' [b']he should compensate India for the billion dollars or so lost as a consequence of this activity. India's economy has taken a huge hit as a direct & indirect consequence of this strike.
If you let him keep 10% from it then he would gladly oblige :giggle:

I agree PK shouldn't be abusing Islam, nobody should, but to understand his psyche, you must study the history of Sikhs. Several of their gurus have been persecuted, their children buried alive by Muslim rulers. Sikhs have much deeper religious ties than Hindus and don't forget historical slurs. It doesn't help that they are very hot headed, like PK.
As a hot headed sikh,I would like to clarify that I dont hate muslims,christians or any other minority you feel like bashing.I just hate religious bigots.

As a sikh,the islam bashing here brings back unhappy memories of those days when all sikhs were terrorists.I wonder what gives hindus the high moral ground.Are all the corrupt politicians and policemen who take money from dawood and his ilk and sell the nation ,muslims.Are all the inefficient morons who let things be inspite of warnings of attack ,muslims. You guys are padhe likhe gawar and punjabi khota ,pls change your nick,you desreve to be called punjabi as much as bhindrawale did.
Take it easy. I understand your emotions. Bad people exist in all religions. But what separates the Muslim bad people is that they proudly declare religious belief in their doings. A Hindu may be corrupt....but when caught, he never says "I was corrupt because I am a Hindu". When a Christian murder gets caught, he never says " My religion asked me to do so....or that I am acting on God's instructions". But when Muslim Terrorists always do all the heinous things for their religion.

Jis tan laage woh hi jane' date='you will not understand how it feels to be an innocent person wrongly accused of something just because of his religious beliefs.Sorry man nothing can justify disrespecting someones faith .So we will just have to agree to disagree.[/quote'] That's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. I think you'll find that a lot of people here have a lot of regard for fellow Indian Muslims. For e.g. read the post by Chaos. One or two dissenters don't carry the opinion of the majority here. However, it would help if you took a few moments to criticize the slaying of innocents by these foreign terrorists. Your first three posts on this forum seem to indicate that the upholding of faiths is more important to to you than innocent men, women and children being murdered with glacial indifference by a few people.

ok.

Jis tan laage woh hi jane' date=you will not understand how it feels to be an innocent person wrongly accused of something just because of his religious beliefs.Sorry man nothing can justify disrespecting someones faith .So we will just have to agree to disagree.
And maybe then you don't know how it feels to be victim of terror violence at the first place. Food for thought ?