Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

according to finey those who voted for formation of Pakistan but ended up staying back are just as secular and patriotic as you and me and had all right to vote and choose whatever option they chose ( which is to divide the country on religious lines ) I suppose you are going to tell me that you are also in agreement with that ?
Honestly, I could care less what some people thought back then. I'm not interested in solving/analyzing the problems and issues that divided this nation upon it's birth, but are threatening it's peace and prosperity now in current times.

it is fineys views on that matter (of partition ) that are in the spotlight not your views . My response was to fineys view - as stated in my previous post # 296 - which caused you considerable pain as expressed in post # 295 by you. which is why I wanted to confirm whether you agree with finey on that partition business ( which is what it appears to be but not sure )
How could I agree with something I already told you I could care less about? Why dont' you try reading what I write, instead of assuming what I don't.

Then why are you trying to pass judgement on my responses to finey which have everything to do with that issue and fineys unqiue take on that issue ?
What? Is this really your question? Is it your job to be the thread police/mod who says when someone can or cannot post?

Still stalking me, you seem obsessed by me Well you will get insults back then you muppett:hysterical: There is only one person who is a coward and thats you. You are such a coward you dare not speak the truth. People like you are the real cowards of the world, you wimp:hysterical:
Wrong again. When I speak the truth you ignore it and post nonsensical statements like "Indian Muslims are a security problem." You have NOTHING but a vague feeling of fear and Pakistani terrorism to justify that opinion, nothing else. While you live in fear don't expect others to follow suit. For example Islam demands from it's followers that if they are living as a minority in a country and are protected and safe, like in India and it's democracy then they SHOULD NOT attack that country. It's called some phrase like House of safety in Islam. But because you've got some sort of fear inbred into you, somehow you expect others to nod and agree with you stupidly and if they don't you come out with generic statements like "head in the sand" "PC blindness" blah blah blah. But it's still amusing to watch you run around like the proverbial village idiot who's the local laughing stock.

Wrong again. When I speak the truth you ignore it and post nonsensical statements like "Indian Muslims are a security problem." You have NOTHING but a vague feeling of fear and Pakistani terrorism to justify that opinion, nothing else. While you live in fear don't expect others to follow suit. For example Islam demands from it's followers that if they are living as a minority in a country and are protected and safe, like in India and it's democracy then they SHOULD NOT attack that country. It's called some phrase like House of safety in Islam. But because you've got some sort of fear inbred into you, somehow you expect others to nod and agree with you stupidly and if they don't you come out with generic statements like "head in the sand" "PC blindness" blah blah blah. But it's still amusing to watch you run around like the proverbial village idiot who's the local laughing stock.
You dont know what truth means so stop spouting arrogant nonsense like I speak the truth as if cos you have posted it that its correct. Do you realsie that hundreds have been killed in India this year from terrorist strikes, HUNDREDS. Do you need links to these terror strikes if you are not aware they happened? The people behind these were indian muslims in jihad action. Do you need links if you are ignorant of this. Thus clearly indian muslims are a security problem like home grown muslims are a problem in UK. Why don't you go you smug git and tell the families of the victims that you are not worried by jihadis from India, see what they say! You then say I have vague fear of pak terrorism. This is from the poster who constantly abuses pakistan, says we should bomb them etc etc Then has the complete arrogance to call me racist. Either you are just stupid or a hypocrite. I say the former. There is only one laughing stock and thats you with your hypocritical posts and constant flip flopping. You are extremley confused in what you know and believe in. When I criticise islam its racist, then you will post later launching in to polemics on islam. HYPOCRITE! You then in paragraph 3 defend islam. Are you know saying its a religion of peace? One minute you sluaghter islam, next you defend it. You are a confused individual. There is only one clown and thats you chump. You leap to the defence of islam like you have here with your house of safety in islam. Again you arrogant fool go and expalin this theroy of your to the hundreds of families devestaed by home grown jihadis this year. When i criticise islam its racist and then when it suits you launch in to polemics against islam. You are clearly confused and young. You also have been saying bomb pak they are this, that and the other, abusing the hell out of them, is that not racist you hypocrite? Or do you need to look up what is racist in a dictionary. People in glass houses should not throw stones. Further dont make me bump posts were you have abused me for uttering negatives against islam. As it looks stupid now that you have slaughterd islam many times in last couple of weeks. HYPOCRITE. Or you have been schooled by me and have realised I was right all along and have realised that islam was not as great as you formerly thought.

Then why are you trying to pass judgement on my responses to finey which have everything to do with that issue and fineys unqiue take on that issue ?
you can post rebuttals, you can ignore, thats upto you. what you cannot post are personal abuses hurled at another poster (myself) in this instance. as long as you dont do that, we can disagree and still be ok. not like others can't abuse personally at you also in retaliation, but best to avoid that back and forth mudslinging, and abide by the forum policy that prohibits personal abuses like ********* dickhead against ICF-ers. And, No - there is no "justification" for calling such personal abuses. Everyone can find his/her own justification. Thats why there are rules against name calling, since ppl can always find 'justification' for anger and disgust.

If folks did not want to know in 1947 if some of the people wanted to break away, then there should not have been a vote. As I said, if you provide options, then you open yourself to hearing the "anonymous votes" and those people voted. The folks then 'wanted to find out' by conducting a polll. Once a poll is conducted, I dont think you hold a gun and tell people how to vote. They had their choices, and voted anonymously for what they felt they wanted then. Now since these votes are anonymous, no one knows which guys voted for which option. So, what do you want to do? Move folks enmasse to Pakistan in 2008 for the 1947 votes? Oh, wait - convert the religion of folks, Cmon - as though thats a practical solution.