Superselector rules for the Test series

kabira

Ok guys lets discuss here. Most of the ppl will select Dravid, Kallis, Sehwag, Smith, Kumble, Ntini, Pollock, Munaf etc.. out of 11, 8 are obvious choices.. should we make it difficult for everyone to select all the good ones...by making sure they have certain number of points to select their teams from.. Each player is given points based on their class... Dravid=10 Kallis=10 Kumble=9 Sachin=9 Smith=8 Ntini=9 Polly=9 Sehwag=9 Munaf=7 Laxman=7 Gibbs=7 Nel=6 Zaheer=5 Bhajji=6 etc etc...Each SS participant gets 60 points to select their team from... what do you guys think??

Re: Superselector rules for the Test series

very good idea kabs ... :wtg: but yoda instead of the stoopid ICC rankings (which nobody knows how they are designed) ... I suggest we use the Rediff Test rankings (if they have one for players) :lol:
yes, that's why i suggested either ICC or rediff. actually, i don't think rdiff has player rankings. we could use chula's ratings as an alternative to ICC. donno how easy it is to implement this though. :chin:

Re: Superselector rules for the Test series ICC ranking will show current form Chula's ranking will consider entire career.... Lets go with ICC ranking...as Chula's ranking is not updated I have another idea...using Varun's interface we can calculated Superselector points for all the players in the series for entire year.. More number of SS points the player has, expensive he is..