day 3 predictions

amits

there are 3 full days left in this Test. Way too much time in the game for Eng to press the advtg button. and you seem to have forgotten countless 2nd Inn of India before the one you name above. as i said, barring rain, we'll touch base after the match and share notes on which prediction comes true. if yours comes true, then hats off to you.
i have not but then i have confidence in our team..its not like they go out there and get out on purpose..anyway as u said lets hold this discussion till the match is over..but watever be the result if they really fight it out that will make me happy..sometimes the opponents play better cricket than you and you have to accept that fact..
i have not but then i have confidence in our team..its not like they go out there and get out on purpose..anyway as u said lets hold this discussion till the match is over..but watever be the result if they really fight it out that will make me happy..sometimes the opponents play better cricket than you and you have to accept that fact..
1. No one is saying they are getting out "on purpose". However, they need to be more careful and judicious in shot selection. They are not getting out on purpose, but they need to be selective in playing shots on purpose. 2. Yes, if they really fight it out and if we lose inspite of that due to opponents better cricket, I'll accept it. Many of our 1st Inn wickets in this Test would have been saved if we had showed a good fight, and kept our concentration. Anyway - for the remainder of that match, lets see if India can truly up their game. They MUST! Its an international match after all, and they have this obligation to give a world class performance.