Atleast

kabira

Re: Atleast

As i understand' date=' BD if Bangla loses the toss & Bermuda puts them into bat, BD is out ?[/quote'] If BERmuda field first BD is gone :hic:
Thats not automatic. Theoretically they would still have a chance (score: 500 & hope to get Bermuda out for 50). But if Bermuda bats first, BD cannot make it even on paper. They should have knocked off the target, in less overs that they have already faced :hic:

Re: Atleast have any of you guys actually calculated the nrr or know how its calculated ? I mean who knows if bangladesh chase a bermuda target in 20 overs or if they win by 200 odd runs their NRR might jump up as well..you cant assume it..u guys might be right though since im weak in math

everyone confident that we will beat lanka?
Any of the main teams can beat any other team in ODIs veer ..... I think everybody knows that ...
but people are talking about bangla NRR...forget about NRR now.. everything is on our win... which they are assuming is given..

Re: Atleast There will be moments like these in a world cup. Thats what makes world cup exciting. I am happy to know, if we beat SL, which in itself is a tough ask, we dont have to hope for any more miracles to go thru. If we arent good enuff to beat SL, we deserve the door.

have any of you guys actually calculated the nrr or know how its calculated ? I mean who knows if bangladesh chase a bermuda target in 20 overs or if they win by 200 odd runs their NRR might jump up as well..you cant assume it..u guys might be right though since im weak in math
ali.. its easy.. its calculated.. done and dusted... there is no chance of bangla coming to super8 based on NRR.. unless they post 550+.. there is not even chance if they bat 2nd...

There will be moments like these in a world cup. Thats what makes world cup exciting. I am happy to know, if we beat SL, which in itself is a tough ask, we dont have to hope for any more miracles to go thru. If we arent good enuff to beat SL, we deserve the door.
Agree. We must concentrate on our match and winning and forget about other things!