What must BD do to qualify ? - All math worked out

Bumper

Re: What must BD do to qualify ? - All math worked out

do u seriously think that SL will beat IND? dude, we already got our GPL for this WC... :hic: now the giants have woken up SL-------> :help:
why not? actually SL and IND both has 50-50 chance and I am hoping for a SL win specially as they are having good time with bat. IND bowling not looking that classy... even BD boys could handle them well. so if not too unlucky.. SL should win. and I will gladly take SL help to reach to super 8 :hic: cheers

do u seriously think that SL will beat IND? dude, we already got our GPL for this WC... :hic: now the giants have woken up SL-------> :help:
why not? actually SL and IND both has 50-50 chance and I am hoping for a SL win specially as they are having good time with bat. IND bowling not looking that classy... even BD boys could handle them well. so if not too unlucky.. SL should win. and I will gladly take SL help to reach to super 8 :hic: cheers
last 11 matches Ind lead 9-2... as i said, we got our GPL already... thats why not :hic:

also, bangla boys were lucky, we just played bad.. Ind bowling really aint as bad as its made out to be.. remember 86 all out.. west indies.. :lol: its just we dont have any "big names" in bowling that you come to associate with indian teams :wtg:

I'm worried...not keeping my hopes up on India winning but definetely backing India all the way
Good to see that you don't have mixed feelings about supporting India V... well, yet anyway. :lmao: :lmao:

Re: What must BD do to qualify ? - All math worked out :hic: Honestly, I've been arguing with sooooo many people about cricket! What annoyed me the most was, none of my SL mates like cricket right and as soon as it comes down to Ind v SL, they pretend like they know everything there is to know about cricket and I'm like :mad: Got an exam today, got a presentation tomorrow...what am I worried about? India not making it to super 8's...help me! :shrug:

:hic: Honestly, I've been arguing with sooooo many people about cricket! What annoyed me the most was, none of my SL mates like cricket right and as soon as it comes down to Ind v SL, they pretend like they know everything there is to know about cricket and I'm like :mad: Got an exam today, got a presentation tomorrow...what am I worried about? India not making it to super 8's...help me! :shrug:
Good luck with your exam and presentation!

Re: What must BD do to qualify ? - All math worked out All I know is, I've seen the table, and thanks to SL thrashing Bangla badly, NRR is not much of a problem. Like you guys say, I pretty much figured they need to destroy bermuda by a huge margin, but while I expect them to win, I don't expect them to score more than 300, and bowl out bermuda for less than 120... Basically, the only way Bangla will go through is if we lose to SL, and people need to look at the size of that task, because SL look formidable...

well today on NDTV they were saying Bangladesh could have a better NRR than india if they put in bermuda to bat first, restrict them to 120, and chase it down in 10.3 overs thats achieveable !
Someone give the NDTV guys a calculator and RULES FOR CALCULATING NRR