Hilarious sledging incidents!

SachDan

Daryll Cullinan & Shane Warne:As Cullinan was on his way to the wicket, Warne told him he had Been waiting 2 years for another chance to humiliate him. "Looks like you spent it eating," Cullinan retorted. Glenn McGrath (bowling to portly Zimbabwean chicken farmer Eddo Brandes): "Hey Eddo, why are you so F**ing Fat?" EddoBrandes: "Because everytime I F*** your mother, she throws me a biscuit"

2) Javed Miandad (Pakistan) and Merv Hughes (Australia) Javed Miandad called Hughes a fat bus conductor during a match. A few balls later, Hughes dismissed Miandad. “Tickets please,†said Huges, as he ran past the departing batsman. I thought it ws the other way around. Isnt it?
no way Miandad could have said "fat bus conductor".......most probably he might have said "phat buth kundaktal".:dance:
I seem to remember a great one. It went something like this : McGrath to Tendulkar - "I will end you son. I will cut you up into little pieces and feed you to Symonds." Tendulkar(smiles and reveals his true self to McGrath) McGrath's jaw drops. Warne to McGrath - "The power of SRT compels you. SRT loves you. SRT will save you". Ponting to McGrath- "If you're questioning his holiness, then you should be in hell mate". Akhtar(from hell) - "Mashallah, McGrath has been pwned. Oye Sanjay..saale kaam chor... kursi nikaal, ek aur aa raha hai. "
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Sachin Tendulkar Vs Abdul Qadir The year was 1989, the little master had recently made his debut in Pakistan. Sachin not even old enough to get a driving licence. Sachin Tendulkar was facing the best bowlers in the business. As the Pakistani crowds jeered and mocked Sachin holding out the placards saying "Dudh Pita Bhachcha ..ghar jaake dhoodh pee", (hey kid, go home and drink milk), Sachin sent the then young leg spinner Mustaq Ahmed hiding for cover (he had hit two sixes in one over. The frustaded mentor of Mustaq Ahmed the legendary Abdul Qadir challenges Sachin saying "Bachchon ko kyon mar rahe ho? Hamein bhi maar dikhao" ("Why are you hitting kids? Try and hit me."). Sachin was silent, since then we all have come to know that he lets his bat do the talking. Abdul Quadir had made a simple request and Sachin obliged, and how. Sachin hit 4 sixes in the over, making the spinner look the kid in the contest. The over read 6, 0, 4, 6 6 6, …and a legend was born.
Yes, and what a legend.:adore:
Daryll Cullinan & Shane Warne:As Cullinan was on his way to the wicket, Warne told him he had Been waiting 2 years for another chance to humiliate him. "Looks like you spent it eating," Cullinan retorted. Glenn McGrath (bowling to portly Zimbabwean chicken farmer Eddo Brandes): "Hey Eddo, why are you so F**ing Fat?" EddoBrandes: "Because everytime I F*** your mother, she throws me a biscuit"
good reply by EddoBrandes :haha:

Three months ago, the following occurred. I have not embellished the truth. Scout's honor! Opposition batsman to me as i stretched before bowling to him: "Yo (insert my name)! Why you so fat dude? Dont you watch what you put in your mouth?" My response: "Cant help it dude... every time i frack your sister in her tight ****, she gives me a biscuit." (i did not have the pleasure of bowling him out, but i did take a really well judged reflex catch of this same joker at forward short leg two overs later)

Three months ago, the following occurred. I have not embellished the truth. Scout's honor! Opposition batsman to me as i stretched before bowling to him: "Yo (insert my name)! Why you so fat dude? Dont you watch what you put in your mouth?" My response: "Cant help it dude... every time i frack your sister in her tight ****, she gives me a biscuit." (i did not have the pleasure of bowling him out, but i did take a really well judged reflex catch of this same joker at forward short leg two overs later)
Gutsy..
Guest dada_rocks
Sachin Tendulkar Vs Abdul Qadir The year was 1989, the little master had recently made his debut in Pakistan. Sachin not even old enough to get a driving licence. Sachin Tendulkar was facing the best bowlers in the business. As the Pakistani crowds jeered and mocked Sachin holding out the placards saying "Dudh Pita Bhachcha ..ghar jaake dhoodh pee", (hey kid, go home and drink milk), Sachin sent the then young leg spinner Mustaq Ahmed hiding for cover (he had hit two sixes in one over. The frustaded mentor of Mustaq Ahmed the legendary Abdul Qadir challenges Sachin saying "Bachchon ko kyon mar rahe ho? Hamein bhi maar dikhao" ("Why are you hitting kids? Try and hit me."). Sachin was silent, since then we all have come to know that he lets his bat do the talking. Abdul Quadir had made a simple request and Sachin obliged, and how. Sachin hit 4 sixes in the over, making the spinner look the kid in the contest. The over read 6, 0, 4, 6 6 6, …and a legend was born.
vividly remember that game :two_thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks
where is the orginality u apeman
Dubai: Can you guess what happened when Wasim Akram, the "Sultan of Swing" sledged "King" Viv Richards during a Test match? Akram narrated the incident during the recent Shyam Bhatia awards for UAE's outstanding performers in domestic cricket. "I was only nineteen when I played in the 1988 Barbados Test match during the tour of West Indies. It was in this Test match that I realised I've got the pace to disturb the batsmen," he said. "When only 45 minutes were left to go for close of play, Richards came out to bat. My skipper Imran Khan gave me the ball and asked me to have a go. "I bowled a bouncer at Richards and his cap fell while avoiding it. I went up to him and abused him. I was very skinny at that time and he looked at me and said: 'I will see [you] out man.'" Akram immediately went to Imran Khan and related the incident. "Imran told me to go ahead and scare &. him. So I bowled another bouncer and his cap fell again and so I went up to him and with a lot of action, provoked him. "Richards looked at me and spat to the side with contempt. That was a time when there were no match referees nor close up television," he said. Khan asked Akram to bowl the last over of the day. "I bowled a bouncer again and then returned to the dressing room. While removing my shoes, the room attendant said that someone is waiting for me outside the dressing room. "When I went out, I saw Richards in only his pad and no shirt and with a bat in hand. I ran to Imran and told him about it, but he quietly said: 'it is better you handle him.' I was shocked and so I went and told Richards very politely that I am sorry for what happened & and [that] it won't happen again. "Richards looked at me and said: "If it happens next time, I will kill you. "It never happened again," said Akram.
http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Cricket/10277063.html
Gutsy..
actually, one can mouth off quite easily with impunity here in the states where it is unlikely that one will risk a flirtation with the law. so either you take the talk, or you make the guy shut up... well i gave him the talk and made him take it and made him shut up. good day's work...
actually' date=' one can mouth off quite easily with impunity here in the states where it is unlikely that one will risk a flirtation with the law. so either you take the talk, or you make the guy shut up... well i gave him the talk and made him take it and made him shut up. good day's work...[/quote'] I have had that from Pakis a lot, they say abuse is all fair game just as long as it doesnt include sister / mother etc. The moment they get an upper hand they start the maa behn stuff. Physical stuff honestly Indians cant hold a candle to Pak, not because of strength, Paks and Muslims in general bond better and faster. Im a big fella myself,yet choose to use caustic words than anything else, though once I did pelt a chap in my younger years. I absolutely despise playing cricket with Pakis.
I have had that from Pakis a lot, they say abuse is all fair game just as long as it doesnt include sister / mother etc. The moment they get an upper hand they start the maa behn stuff. Physical stuff honestly Indians cant hold a candle to Pak, not because of strength, Paks and Muslims in general bond better and faster. Im a big fella myself,yet choose to use caustic words than anything else, though once I did pelt a chap in my younger years. I absolutely despise playing cricket with Pakis.
well if there is a fight, i wont back down unless the odds are seriously stacked against me. the one fight that i did get into since leaving india was in 2006... just after the first odi between india and pakistan in the series where we ruined them 4-1... me and two of my friends were watching the game at a theater run by a pakistani gentleman who would broadcast the games live on a big screen (illegally of course) for a small entrance fee. towards the end of the game which was on a sunday night, there were about two dozen guys in there... all pakistani save for me and two my friends. as we got up to leave around the 42nd over, when it seemed that the game was quite over... one of them asked me if we were not going to stay. i politely remarked, nah mate, its over... see you at the next game. now unbehoove to me, at some junction during the game, the guys i was with had in a moment of passion flicked the bird at them... quite possible since we were quite animate in our gestures. when i was not completing my homework (yes i had the audacity to do my PDE homework while watching an india vs pakistan), i was often standing on my chair and screaming... so these fellas, all happy in their superior numbers of 5 to 1 or more followed us out to the parking lot. one of the lot, i m guessing the one with the largest penis (about 4" or so) comes up to my friend and shoved him hard... so much that he went tumbling back on the pavement. i immediately intervened, not to hit back, but to stop the guy from charging at him. at this time, one of the supposedly reasonable guys came out and started trying to be all brother and freind with me... put his arm around my neck as if we were long lost brothers... and suggested that i leave with my friends. i was having none of it, and i said, after the aggressor apologizes, we would be happy to leave. well no apology was forthcoming but suddenly they turned the belligerence up a notch and starting shoving us all... so i grabbed the bastard closest to me and punched him in his throat. suddenly everything came to a stop as this guy fell to the ground... everyone was stunned for a moment and we immediately retreated into our car and dialed 911 while leaving the lot. in retrospect i feel it was a seriously cheap shot, for the guy was trying to shove me and i punched him at a sensitive spot and had the police witnessed me doing so, i would have spent a good time picking up the pieces of my fracked life. and i regret leaving without settling the matter.