Where are people going to watch the game?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Where are people going to watch the game? with a telugu guy who knows nothing about cricket.. boy the kind f question he asks me i feel like slaping him how can an educated fellow from the land of great VVS laxman be so indifferent to cricket is beyond me..

Re: Where are people going to watch the game? BTW forgot to mention the game starts at 01:30 a.m on Saturday morning for me. The result will set the tone for my weekend. I have already pulled out of my club game tomorrow faking injury :wtg:

Re: Where are people going to watch the game? I can't watch the match, until the 2nd innings...but then at that point I'm going to go watch 300, so I won't know the final result till like 11-11.30pm! Having said that, I wouldn't have watched the match even if I was home...too scared.

Re: Where are people going to watch the game?

with a telugu guy who knows nothing about cricket.. boy the kind f question he asks me i feel like slaping him how can an educated fellow from the land of great VVS laxman be so indifferent to cricket is beyond me..
I know how you feel, there are couple of mates that drop by to watch cricket sometimes and all they know is rugby. They make some really strange statements while watching and it really pisses me off.

with a telugu guy who knows nothing about cricket.. boy the kind f question he asks me i feel like slaping him how can an educated fellow from the land of great VVS laxman be so indifferent to cricket is beyond me..
Just tell him before the match there is "Venkatesh" in the stadium... He watches the crowd, you watch the match :hic:

Re: Where are people going to watch the game? I enjoy watching alone at home while talking with you lot (my virtual Indian bros). I tried the bar thing with real Indians and it was fun but not comfy...plus I can't stand cigg smoke any more. Also in real life I find the Indians too irritating :lmao: You spend few hours with a stranger and they want your whole life story and then they want to meet up and stuff :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

BTW forgot to mention the game starts at 01:30 a.m on Saturday morning for me. The result will set the tone for my weekend. I have already pulled out of my club game tomorrow faking injury :wtg:
Inzi in disguise , faking injury :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

ahh Georgia Tech it is then! :hic:
Come on u don't need 4:1 ratio to net one, if words of the blokes on this site is even 1% correct .. :lmao: