It's official : Murder by Strangulation

varun

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation There were more than 2, 3 or more people involved. It seems it has to be within the hotel as the security was way too tight. It is possible these guys may have taken a hotel room or something. My question is though why would they choose that day? If they wanted to bump him off they could have done while he was in South Africa or Pakistan or anywhere rather than at a place where security was way too tight. Waqar Younis is way too straight forward and he reckons it has to be ones that were close to him. He says he doesn't want to get into more details at this time but he feels it is possible he may even have had a key to his room.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation

There were more than 2, 3 or more people involved. It seems it has to be within the hotel as the security was way too tight. It is possible these guys may have taken a hotel room or something. My question is though why would they choose that day? If they wanted to bump him off they could have done while he was in South Africa or Pakistan or anywhere rather than at a place where security was way too tight. Waqar Younis is way too straight forward and he reckons it has to be ones that were close to him. He says he doesn't want to get into more details at this time but he feels it is possible he may even have had a key to his room.
this definitely is related to the happenings at the world cup. otherwise, as you say, it would have been easier to hit in pak.

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation P@ki players must be nervous as hell. Potentially a murderer could be within them that also someone who could be their friend. On a side note was there any mud slung on Waqar during the whole match fixing saga?

There were more than 2, 3 or more people involved. It seems it has to be within the hotel as the security was way too tight. It is possible these guys may have taken a hotel room or something. My question is though why would they choose that day? If they wanted to bump him off they could have done while he was in South Africa or Pakistan or anywhere rather than at a place where security was way too tight. Waqar Younis is way too straight forward and he reckons it has to be ones that were close to him. He says he doesn't want to get into more details at this time but he feels it is possible he may even have had a key to his room.
whole this looks like impulsive..may be some major argument..happened so soon after the game..I don't think it could be any outsider/hitman..

P@ki players must be nervous as hell. Potentially a murderer could be within them that also someone who could be their friend. On a side note was there any mud slung on Waqar during the whole match fixing saga?
worse..he could have been giving statements etc. about the loss

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation .

whole this looks like impulsive..may be some major argument..happened so soon after the game..I don't think it could be any outsider/hitman..
Not really. He could have been strangulated in sleep. Pak team ain't going anywhere.
Guest dada_rocks

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation Only two possibility (1) Betting mafia panned it to the finest detail in cold-blooded manner (2) crime of passion by one or more people he knew very well

I guess we should brace for more shocking news :Cry: Looks like the players are at Montego Bay and it is possible they may be requested not to leave the country as yet.
they can forget about leaving..worst nightmare coming tru Ravi. never imagined I'd see something like this happaning to the game we so love.

Only two possibility (1) Betting mafia panned it to the finest detail in cold-blooded manner (2) crime of passion by one or more people he knew very well
(1) Could have included help of P@ki player/players (2) Crime of passion related to what? Has to be betting related?

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation I'm just baffled by this and I don't really want to be told it was the players. That will cause a huge hold in the sport and for my love for the sport. I don't reckon I personally will recover from the jolt. I so hope it is not the players.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: It's official : Murder by Strangulation pakistan mein bob ya any official whiter person ki security water tight hoti hai.. it's difficult to get aay with sort of crime there without being detected

Guest dada_rocks

Only two possibility (1) Betting mafia panned it to the finest detail in cold-blooded manner (2) crime of passion by one or more people he knew very well
(1) Could have included help of P@ki player/players (2) Crime of passion related to what? Has to be betting related?
crime of passion bole to some altercation gone wrong with some close person or some hurt lunatic fan