'There's a plan, so enjoy the journey' : Ricky Ponting

Akshat

jokes, buddy, all jokes Like I said earlier, this is not to be taken personally just mindless banter
On the contrary...you are too quick to dismiss when it is convenient for you. That way, you will never learn. How did it go...in one of your other posts you absolved yourself of all responsibility by this throw away phrase "What to do, I am subject to out-of-control hormones" or something like that. No. This, young fellow, is not acceptable. It is a cop out. If you want people to take you seriously, put some weight behind your words...otherwise, remain silent.
On the contrary...you are too quick to dismiss when it is convenient for you. That way, you will never learn. How did it go...in one of your other posts you absolved yourself of all responsibility by this throw away phrase "What to do, I am subject to out-of-control hormones" or something like that. No. This, young fellow, is not acceptable. It is a cop out. If you want people to take you seriously, put some weight behind your words...otherwise, remain silent.
Pearls of wisdom that I should take in my stride you make a lot of sense thanks