Viru named our player of the year

SachDan

>There are a few cricketers who are clearly better than Pujara. What Pujara did was score heavily on the flat tracks and he failed elsewhere. He averaged close to 55 having converted almost all of his 50s into big hunderds. That's not good enough. On top, his technique is not that good. Add to bunny's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote I would like to point your attention to the QF chase by Saurashtra on 5th day tricky pitch and this guy scored hundred

> I would like to point your attention to the QF chase by Saurashtra on 5th day tricky pitch and this guy scored hundred
One inning is not good enough...anyway this season is done & dusted. I'd be happy to see him make runs on some away A tours. Right now I am not sold one bit.
Can't imagine where team would be without Sehwag... In Test matches' date=' he has been our sole matchwinner.... cant remember a single Test in last year we won without his contribution...the guy scares the crap out of all the bowlers in the world....no effing feet movement and none of that technical crap & garbage of front foot defensive *****..pure power and hand-to-eye coordination....the guy means Business!!... Cricket needs more Sehwagss....[/quote'] Absolutely . He challenged the orthodoxies,the text books of batting techniques and every thing .Then went on to score two triple tons . Man has got spine of steel .The way he took on some of the fast bowlers,the way he humbled spin wizards like Saqlain or Mendis.He is from a different planet .