Who will be the new Captain

Re: Who will be the new Captain india hasn't produced captain material for a long time, someone that truly has class, personality and stature... or of course the ability to inspire the team. Our last great one day captain was Kapil. I love Rahul Dravid, but he's not captain material. Yuvraj's game will suffer if he is made captain.

Re: Who will be the new Captain I agree with Predator. BCCI the idiots that they are will keep same of Dravid and Guruji. :wall: Personally, Ganguly & SRT should now retire gracefully. They have done enough for India. Ganguly had a great comeback but law of averages suggest that you are going to fial in one game na dhis was today. SRT ALWAYS chokes when the giong gets tough. Sorry but I had to say it. For me the WC is over - in fact I only tuned in to get the score. I lost real interest after Bob was killed. Dravid is the best Indian batsman and my favourite player but unfortunately no captaincy material. Need to find a new captain. My money would be on Kaif may six months down the line (assuming SG & SRT retire) when there would be a place for Kaif in the team. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guruji will now have a perfect excuse - if I had Raina, Kaif, Vinu Gopal Rao, RP Singh then we would have progressed in the WC. It's having all these oldies that made us lose the game. Guruji will get away with and another four years of experimentation to continue with India. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Who will be the new Captain

DADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course not. The guy barely deserves his own spot in the team.
Yoda - what have you got against Ganguly? He has done well since his return in tests and ODIs. I agree he should not be a captain any more but he needs to be in the team for a while until other youngster are available & ready to take his place. All the youngsters guruji brought have gone backwards rather than forwards. Why isn't anybody saying SRT should retire - he has played cr@p and is still in the team. What Bhaji - useless. etc.

Re: Who will be the new Captain

DADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course not. The guy barely deserves his own spot in the team.
Yoda - what have you got against Ganguly? He has done well since his return in tests and ODIs. I agree he should not be a captain any more but he needs to be in the team for a while until other youngster are available & ready to take his place. All the youngsters guruji brought have gone backwards rather than forwards. Why isn't anybody saying SRT should retire - he has played cr@p and is still in the team. What Bhaji - useless. etc.
He has done well to deserve his spot based on his RECENT form. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts sucking again. Anyways isn't it time for us stop recycling people and start fresh? There is a separate thread asking SRT to fack off.

Re: Who will be the new Captain Dravid lacks serious motivation skills..... not a single instance, i saw our guys really fired up, inspite of our backs to the wall from ball 1 of the world cup... Yuvi is a fashion model and good batter... he cannot be a good captain..... he will be adjusting his hair instead of the field....