new cricket trivia

amits

guys, heres a new cricket trivia. this idea has been stolen from the idea of some other guy from some other cricket forum & i am starting a similar cricket trivia thread out here on icf as well the following posts explain the format -

What I have in mind is that instead of running after search engines or trying to get the answer by hitting in the dark, we allow everyone to ask questions from the QM. The condition being that the questions are answerable in YES or NO or NOT APPLICABLE. This will increase the genuine participation of everyone. We need to, of course limit the number of such 'information-eliciting' questions, anything from 10 to 15 or 20. If after the questions limit has been exhausted, the QM reveals the answer and asks the next question. The questions can be much more vague and still one can get to them. The only problem is that, the QM has to be available for answering the queries but I feel we should give it a try .
I suggest queries for each question are numbered by the query poser and also what ever has been 'discovered' towards the answer is repeated. Example : QM : One of the worlds greatest fielders of his time ?? Query : Q1-Is he white ? QM : Answer 1 : No. (One of the worlds greatest fielders of his time -not white) Query : Is he Black ? QO : Ans 2. Yes (One of the worlds greatest fielders of his time-Black) and so on. This is important for obvious reasons. I think we can start with twenty queries and change the number AND modify other rules (with agreement of course) if required as we go along. Howzat
HINTS After 10 Queries, the QM is obliged to provide one hint. After another 5 queries ..a second hint After 20 queries are over, he has to provide one hint after every try till someone guesses (Maximum 25 queries in all. In any event if no guess till the 20th Query, the QM retains the TITLE and asks the next QUESTION

i had mentioned in the very 1st line of the thread that this is a stolen idea -

guys' date=' heres a new cricket trivia. [b']this idea has been stolen from the idea of some other guy from some other cricket forum & i am starting a similar cricket trivia thread out here on icf as well the following posts explain the format -

i had mentioned in the very 1st line that it was stolen usually ppl steal, but they dont tell that they have stolen it, atleast i stole & mentioned it in the 1st line that i have stolen the idea