The Indian Elections Thread

The Outsider

The Indian Elections Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP/NDA
    • Congress/UPA
    • Third Front
    • Undecided

Phir wahi fata baaja?? Arre bhaiya deemag se paidal ho ekdam?? Here is the sequence of discussion on "gravitas". DR - why does Manmohan singh always come of as dusky damsle who is being lead to the podium Lurker - Manmohan Singh doesn't have an impressive persona sadly. You do realize who was the most impressive Indian PM? Your role model Rajeev Gandhi. DR - You do have fetish for congresis mass murders.. Lurker - eriously mate which Indian PM had half the gravitas that Rajeev Gandhi did?? Vajpayee might have had it during his Foreign Minister days. Baaki sab to waise hi the - Deve Gauda, ChandraShekhar, Narsimha Rao. DR - So the butcher had gravitas hence his butchery is condoned Samajh mein aaya? Pahle personality ki baat uthate ho phir jab uska jawaab aata hai to kuch aur bakwaas chaloo? Aadmi ko ke payjaama?
it's not about personality idiot.. it;s about when you feel you are OPM gravitas comes effortlessly.. when you know you are chaprasi of 10 janpath gravitas kahan se aayega... gravitas is in that chair not in individuals.. Manmohan Singh never sat in that chair he is proxying or keeping sit warm for yet another idiot from nehru family

it's not about personality idiot.. it;s about when you feel you are OPM gravitas comes effortlessly.. when you know you are chaprasi of 10 janpath gravitas kahan se aayega... gravitas is in that chair not in individuals.. Manmohan Singh never sat in that chair he is proxying or keeping sit warm for yet another idiot from nehru family
:hysterical::hysterical: ab kya Hindi/English donon samajhne mein dikkat hota hai aajkal?? Poora sequence bata diya magar phir bhi akal se paidal?? Chaliye ab aap hi pichle 25-30 mein niyukt hone waale Bhartiya Pradhan Mantriyon ko vyakitatwa ke hisaab se vivechana karein.

Each and every PM had backbone .. these days we have a peon working on behalf of sonia maino hence this supine behaviour
I knew that was the kind of answer your pea brain would come up with. As a true bhagwa loony you excel in criticizing but have no ideas of your own. Deve Gowda had backbone??? Chandra Shekhar who put Indian gold for pawning purposes had back bone??? Sure they had as much backbone as did Hegdewaar and Muthalik do. :giggle::giggle:

I knew that was the kind of answer your pea brain would come up with. As a true bhagwa loony you excel in criticizing but have no ideas of your own. Deve Gowda had backbone??? Chandra Shekhar who put Indian gold for pawning purposes had back bone??? Sure they had as much backbone as did Hegdewaar and Muthalik do. :giggle::giggle:
Yes they all had backbone.. when 50 years of congresis nonsense bleeds india to bankrupcy some steps will have to be taken.. But be it GAouda or Chandrashekkhar they never acted in damsle in distress maneer when meeting foreign dignitaries.. A peon can never match any leader who has mass base..

Yes they all had backbone.. when 50 years of congresis nonsense bleeds india to bankrupcy some steps will have to be taken.. But be it GAouda or Chandrashekkhar they never acted in damsle in distress maneer when meeting foreign dignitaries.. A peon can never match any leader who has mass base..
I really do hope your idea of "smartness" and "gravitas" is little different in real life compared to cyberlife. If DeveGowda and Chandrashekhar are to you people who carried themselves with any credit man your fashion sense, as also sense of confidence, heck sense of most things suckssss big time. Must say this is the first time anyone has told me Chandrashekhar had gravitas!! :hysterical: Then again RSS loonies keep making me laugh so I aint complaining. xx

I really do hope your idea of "smartness" and "gravitas" is little different in real life compared to cyberlife. If DeveGowda and Chandrashekhar are to you people who carried themselves with any credit man your fashion sense, as also sense of confidence, heck sense of most things suckssss big time. Must say this is the first time anyone has told me Chandrashekhar had gravitas!! :hysterical: Then again RSS loonies keep making me laugh so I aint complaining. xx
Fashion smart ness gravitas.. what is this nonsense you might be ashmed of indian style of dressing but leaders with massbase take pride in that... here we are talking about Manmohan conducting himself as dusky damsel where the hell what economic steps were taken to turn the congress created mess came into picture.. What is this some kind of fasdhion show.. even in tatters youo can meet someone in armani suit with confidence and swagger of a leader .. despite all suit and boto manmohan acts like peon because he is one unfortunately..

Fashion smart ness gravitas.. what is this nonsense you might be ashmed of indian style of dressing but leaders with massbase take pride in that... .
And that is exactly what I meant. Thanks for understanding it :hysterical::hysterical:
here we are talking about Manmohan conducting himself as dusky damsel where the hell what economic steps were taken to turn the congress created mess came into picture..
Because the pea brain morons like you have little understanding or shame or credibility. You are the same jackass you will have issues with Congress taking credit for liberalisation. At the same time you will have no issues with likes of Chandrashekhar who pawned Indian gold. Incidentally both the two went hand in hand. By the way I wont be surprised if you didnt have a clue about this.
What is this some kind of fasdhion show.. even in tatters youo can meet someone in armani suit with confidence and swagger of a leader ..
Again, that is exactly what I was talking about - 1000 dollar suits and Armani etc. :hysterical: Thanks again for your brilliant mind you Deobandi. xxx

And that is exactly what I meant. Thanks for understanding it :hysterical::hysterical: Because the pea brain morons like you have little understanding or shame or credibility. You are the same jackass you will have issues with Congress taking credit for liberalisation. At the same time you will have no issues with likes of Chandrashekhar who pawned Indian gold. Incidentally both the two went hand in hand. By the way I wont be surprised if you didnt have a clue about this. Again, that is exactly what I was talking about - 1000 dollar suits and Armani etc. :hysterical: Thanks again for your brilliant mind you Deobandi. xxx
So in your idiotic style given you are a bnafide idiot.. gravitas fashion to now economy.. Congress has ruled for 50 years uninteruupted so the ***** that flows out of ti congress will have to own it.. Thugs like you wud like to blame someoen who become PM for four months but anyone who knows anythign about economy will know even if one tried one can;t do ***** in 4 months.... Now why congress doesn't get credit for liberalization.. even an idiot wud know you don;t get credit for begging bowl after bringing the family to penury in first place.. and no begging ( liberallization driven by wb) when you are starving to death is not stroke of genius it's hobson's choice.. about manomohan being architect again noooo same manmohan was part of congress machienry well before 1990 and used to swear by the defunct ideology whihc brought us to bankrupcy.... he was not even the first choice of PVN Rao even for the clerical job.. first choice was Dr K.N.Raj of LSE ..

So in your idiotic style given you are a bnafide idiot.. gravitas fashion to now economy..
:haha::haha: Itna gussa ke words mis-spelt hua, 4 baar gaali bhi de daali and still no substance. The answer to your cr@ppola is that you are STILL to list the PM of last 25 years in terms of gravitas and persona. Of course you know it fairly well who shall come on top, and who last, so the shameless dimwit that you are you shall keep yapping on BS. That question is still there, list all the PMs. Put up or shut up.
Congress has ruled for 50 years uninteruupted so the ***** that flows out of ti congress will have to own it..
Hahaha fata baaja phir se chaloo. Bhai saab koi aur tune nahin hai?? Whenever you start getting your ***** handed to you, you become so predictable and keep yapping the same line.
Thugs like you wud like to blame someoen who become PM for four months but anyone who knows anythign about economy will know even if one tried one can;t do ***** in 4 months....
Yes I will blame the PM who pawned India's gold. I am not as ignorant, or biased, as you to keep yapping about COngress only. Chandra Shekhar was a politician who did NOT deserve to be PM, say after me. And he was PM for close to 8 months, jhoothi baat mat karo 4 months. And before him VP Singh, a BJP supported candidate was in power. So what was your bakwaas once again Deobandi?
Now why congress doesn't get credit for liberalization.. even an idiot wud know you don;t get credit for begging bowl after bringing the family to penury in first place..
Even an idiot, except you, gives credit to Narsimha Rao & Manmohan Singh for liberalization. Just because you are akal ka andha does not mean what you say are the facts. Can you show me a few respected publications, including Paanchjanya, who would dare to show a BJP leader as the man who heralded Liberalization in India??? Shameless that you are show me some substance what makes you deny liberalization credit should go to Congress?
about manomohan being architect again noooo same manmohan was part of congress machienry well before 1990 and used to swear by the defunct ideology whihc brought us to bankrupcy.... he was not even the first choice of PVN Rao even for the clerical job.. first choice was Dr K.N.Raj of LSE ..
And that has got to do WHAT with Liberalization???? Seriously you have become those that you hate. Islamic terrorists who deny everything. Neitszche was probably on to something. Mr. Jackass what difference does it make if Manmohan Singh was 3276th choice?? As the finance minister he ushered the seminal change in Indian economy and thats that. Case closed. xxx

IJP candidate found dead, protests held JAUNPUR (UP): Body of an Indian Justice Party (IJP) candidate from Jaunpur parliamentary constituency was found hanging from a tree near his residence here today, triggering massive protests in the area. ( Watch ) The body of 35-year-old Vijay Bahadur Sonker was found hanging from a tree in Raja Saheb Ka Pokhra locality this morning, IG Police, Varanasi, Kamal Saxena said. Family members of the deceased have alleged BSP candidate from Jaunpur Dhananjay Singh's hand in the murder. ASP Jaunpur Dinesh Chander confirmed that the police had got a complaint from Sonker on threat to his life from the BSP candidate. People in large numbers took to the streets in the city, going to polls in the second phase on April 23, to protest the incident, prompting police to resort to cane charge to contain the mob. Meanwhile, the BSP accused the SP of killing Sonker and demanded the state government to order a high level probe into the incident. "Out of desperation, the SP hatched a conspiracy to kill the candidate as the party feared that its candidate will lose the election...We have demanded that the state government order a high-level probe into the incident," senior party leader Babu Singh Kushwaha told reporters in Lucknow. The rival SP candidate Paras Nath Yadav described Sonker's killing as "the murder of democracy". IJP chief Udit Raj, who arrived in the city, demanded a CBI inquiry into the matter. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/IJP-candidate-found-dead-protests-held/articleshow/4396405.cms

^^ ab lo ji is baat par bhi shikayat? Bade miyaan tumko kitna shikayat hota hai bhai? By the way help me understand something. How does George Fernandez win so easily, and so often, from your paitrik nivaas??
Kitani bari shikayat wali baat hai s.ala koi idelogical affiliation hi nahin hai jo paisa de sabke sabha mein jake dance gana.. Well we are not regionalist and Geroge Fernandis is not anybody he is antithesis of congress ideology and we love that in a candidate..

Kitani bari shikayat wali baat hai s.ala koi idelogical affiliation hi nahin hai jo paisa de sabke sabha mein jake dance gana.. Well we are not regionalist and Geroge Fernandis is not anybody he is antithesis of congress ideology and we love that in a candidate..
I can't speak for Salman Khan as I don't know the reasons for his campaigning for different parties. But speaking for myself I can easily see myself doing it because to me there isn't much to choose between most parties and my support just comes down to the individual candidate.

Wah kya jawaab diya hai! Anti Congress ho to elect karte jaao. I have often wondered why George Fernandez keeps getting elected. Outsider bhi hai, kuch kiya bhi nahi even though he is high profile. Kaisa aadmi ko elect karte ho ji?

Wah kya jawaab diya hai! Anti Congress ho to elect karte jaao. I have often wondered why George Fernandez keeps getting elected. Outsider bhi hai' date=' kuch kiya bhi nahi even though he is high profile. Kaisa aadmi ko elect karte ho ji?[/quote'] Congress ko expose karana bahtu badaa kaam hai bhaya.. geroge Fernandis bakhubi nibhata hai wo.. waise bhi we hardly have any politician from Bihar who cud be termed intellectual other than fernandis.. Mostly chahe hindi bole ya angreji larkhadata rahta hai.. I guess Bihar deserves one such MP if it has to be an outsider so be it.. Is baar waise nahin jitega aur Jd(u) candidate ko bhi nahin jitane dega.> waise Nitish babu galati kiye ak perfect lota CaptaiN jay Narayan nishad ko tcket deke.. ye harami sala paanch saal mein paanch party badalata hai...... he seamlessly moves fro Jd(u) ot RJD to BJP to congress to LJp.. someohow all party keep giving him ticket