Pakistans tour of Bangladesh cancelled

Whatever happened a few years back is a very very positive step. Before -- you could jump into the field and walk up to the batsmen/fielder hug him shake hands with him etc etc -- completely compromising the security. But now thanks to these animals from Pakiland -- they have changed that aspect. Just imagine some Paki Terrorist (And yes you are living in a dream world if you think there are none in UK) walks into the field and shoves a dagger in Sachins tummy ? That was a distinct possibility. So whatever happened -- happened for the good of cricket.
Like your fans sit quietly and enjoy the game. I have seen far worse Indian supporters too when I was in England, so stop living in the world where all Indian spectators are angels....b/w nothing can beat the burning down the stadium gesture when it comes to spectators action. :winky:

Defenitely there are rowdy fans. Probably rowdy fans are all over the world. But there is only country that produces and sends terrorists. There is only country where sportspersons have been attacked by Terrorists and there is only country where rest of the world refuses to go to just cuz it is ridden with friggin Terrorists. I think you damn well know the answer -- which country is that.

Defenitely there are rowdy fans. Probably rowdy fans are all over the world. But there is only country that produces and sends terrorists. There is only country where sportspersons have been attacked by Terrorists and there is only country where rest of the world refuses to go to just cuz it is ridden with friggin Terrorists. I think you damn well know the answer -- which country is that.
I KNOW!!!!!B->
Like your fans sit quietly and enjoy the game. I have seen far worse Indian supporters too when I was in England' date= so stop living in the world where all Indian spectators are angels....b/w nothing can beat the burning down the stadium gesture when it comes to spectators action. :winky:
England is now a safer place ever since you left.