Pakistans tour of Bangladesh cancelled

Bangladesh govt and cricket board does not want to have any association with those who harbors terrorists... and there is suspicion of involvement of ISI in the Mutiny that happened in Bangladesh.. do you think any govt can come in power in india...if they allows Pak team to play in india..??? only Mahesh Bhatt and Kuldip Nayyar will play with Pakistan...and most probably from their team..

Bangladesh govt and cricket board does not want to have any association with those who harbors terrorists... and there is suspicion of involvement of ISI in the Mutiny that happened in Bangladesh.. do you think any govt can come in power in india...if they allows Pak team to play in india..??? only Mahesh Bhatt and Kuldip Nayyar will play with Pakistan...and most probably from their team..
there all sorts of conspiracy theories flying at the moment, even some mentioning RAW or ISI involvement... but the tour is postponed probably for a few weeks.
Why is there so much unrest in the sub continent? Pakistan' date=' Sri Lanka and Bangaldesh seems to be having a lot of internal problems. India is not far behind I think what with the shootings and other trivial issues.[/quote'] What can I say, we live in a sh*tty neighbourhood!!!

I am beginning to understand why Here is the PCB chairman in security discussions with their Bangladeshi counterparts :D 492.gif Whoever Pakistan play, the opposition is targeted by RAW. So in long term security interests, its best if Pakistan stay home and not play anyone :D :hysterical: Look at Butt - man go ! That slob is a definite ladies man with all his right moves :hysterical: