Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

Is this for true or has someone hacked into Rohan's ID? Laxman is still good' date=' he may not be suited for Twenty20s but is a top player.[/quote'] but that doesnt mean he gets out foolishly, im sure pitches in india are 100 plus strike rate, he just needs to play his natural careful game like he use to play ODIs when he was in form, or even when he played in England for Lancashire.

Line up against Mohali: 1. Gilchrist 2. Laxman 3. Sharma 4. Gibbs 5. Afridi 6. Styris 7. Bangar 8. RP Singh 9. Ohja 10. Kalyankrishna 11. Vijay Kumar -Now that Symo is gone, theyre going to have to play Styris no matter what. Kalyankrishna and Vijay Kumar are local fast bowlers, they must play too accomodate Styris and Gibbs. Unfortunate to leave the Sri Lankan seamers out of the team but the Charger strength is in batting and seeing that RP is bowling well and so is Bangar Chargers should be fine. Break down of bowling: RP Singh(4 overs) Afridi(4 overs) Styris(3 overs) Ohja(2 overs) Kalyan(2 overs) Vijay Kumar(2 overs) Bangar(3 overs)

1 of the sri lankan fast bowlers will have to play. and laxman should continue to open as opening is the position where laxman looks most comfortable in 20/20. only 1 of gibbs & styris can be accomodated as gilchrist & afridi cant be dropped. 1 of vaas/zoysa takes the 3rd foriegn player spot

1 of the sri lankan fast bowlers will have to play. and laxman should continue to open as opening is the position where laxman looks most comfortable in 20/20. only 1 of gibbs & styris can be accomodated as gilchrist & afridi cant be dropped. 1 of vaas/zoysa takes the 3rd foriegn player spot
Agreed but im hoping Gibbs comes into the scheme of things pretty soon.

even i feel laxman should not have given up icon status. its only laxman & rohit sharma who r doing something for hyderabad. the foriegn players & domestic players have been flops for them. and laxman, has a better sr & avg than dravid & ganguly in ipl

even i feel laxman should not have given up icon status. its only laxman & rohit sharma who r doing something for hyderabad. the foriegn players & domestic players have been flops for them. and laxman' date=' has a better sr & avg than dravid & ganguly in ipl[/quote'] The team should have been built around these two players. Wasted so much fuccking money on useless talent some useless team management :eyedance::eyedance:

If he kept the Icon status what do you think would have happened other than him making more money. The real problem is the utilization of the available resources. He can shuffle the order, gilly to one down, Afridi to open, gibbs in the late middle order. He can try Raviteja at the top for a game. Try something different. Rohan - though I am a DC supporter, I believe laxman does not belong to this format. I like his game, but his running between the wickets and fielding is just pathetic. He might be doing better than SG and RD on the average and SR count, but the batting order IMO has become unmanageable because of him as the only place I can fit hm etal in a 20/20 team is in the Opening slot and I believe the squad has better options than him for that position.