World Cup Qualifiers 2010

Shane

How can you support that scumbag' date=' he's not even a gooner anymore[/quote'] Its an isolated incident with Titi, happens with the best of them, heck Maradona did it, cheating is nothing new in football, coughcristianocoughronaldocough but Henry is a Gooner for Life.

Its an isolated incident with Titi' date=' happens with the best of them, heck Maradona did it, cheating is nothing new in football, coughcristianocoughronaldocough but Henry is a Gooner for Life.[/quote'] Argentinians proudly cheat. But didn't expect that from Henry, I'm sure he would never have said he'd do anything to win on the field, something which Maradonna would say. How can he be a Gooner for life, he abandoned your club lol

Argentinians proudly cheat. But didn't expect that from Henry, I'm sure he would never have said he'd do anything to win on the field, something which Maradonna would say. How can he be a Gooner for life, he abandoned your club lol
I for one would despise cheating on any sporting field, but looking at the no. of times players like Ronaldo, Zlatan, Malouda, Diouf etc get away with them, then I think what the heck. Its the refree's job to spot it and punish the player, if the player gets away, kudos to him. He might be playing for Barca, but his heart is with the Goons. :icflove:

I for one would despise cheating on any sporting field, but looking at the no. of times players like Ronaldo, Zlatan, Malouda, Diouf etc get away with them, then I think what the heck. Its the refree's job to spot it and punish the player, if the player gets away, kudos to him. He might be playing for Barca, but his heart is with the Goons. :icflove:
Fair enough. Thats how a lot of these players feel (not in England though) He is not a Gooner :whack:

Responses on BBC: "Even in volleyball, that's a foul," said the frustrated football fan. "I'll never drink French wine again," claimed one woman. Then it got ridiculous as other people texted in to say they would be giving up French bread, and even French kissing. Rather than a wild World Cup summer, it seems Irish fans will be eating Irish bread, sipping German wine and pecking each other on the cheek. They will of course be hoping that France get knocked out early. If they do, Thierry Henry would be advised to go somewhere other than Ireland for his holidays. @ Giving up french kisses :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

After the match, Henry admitted the ball did strike his hand and claims he told the referee, who chose to allow the goal to stand. The Barcelona striker said: "The ball hit my hand, I will be honest. It was a handball, you can clearly see it. (Sebastien) Squillaci went to jump with two Irish players, I was behind him and the next thing I know the ball hit my hand. "It was a handball, but I'm not the ref. I told (the referee) but he said to me the same: 'You are not the ref.'" Oh, Thierry...you funny scumbag.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Oh yeah all :hail: Henry, the Saint:hehe: