IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

why can't I select Van Wyck for KKR??
Morne van vyk is actually falsely in Bangalore royal challengers squad! would request the mods to change it after the game as i have him in SS team as bangalore royal challengers batsman!

Onlt two people who are currently ahead of you have Duminy
then I wish Duminy caps a fine day by picking a few wickets and catches too:--D as i say this, Gayle and Ganguly are back in the hut. disaster for KKR. Time for McCullum to show his skills an justify his place!

Morne van vyk is actually falsely in Bangalore royal challengers squad! would request the mods to change it after the game as i have him in SS team as bangalore royal challengers batsman!
wanted to pick him up for this game but could not find him. So you actually got 5 Knight riders in your side. Smart.

Wanted to pick Duminy today but thought Shane would pick him up too. SO I went for Napier. Good to see even Shane picking up Napier. Also didn't pick up Bhajji as Shane typically has him. Finally, I guess both of us ended up with same teams. Good job for the guys who picked Duminy. Another shuffle in the 3-20 slots.

Wanted to pick Duminy today but thought Shane would pick him up too. SO I went for Napier. Good to see even Shane picking up Napier. Also didn't pick up Bhajji as Shane typically has him. Finally' date=' I guess both of us ended up with same teams. Good job for the guys who picked Duminy. [b']Another shuffle in the 3-20 slots.
20+ waalon ka koi nahin sochta hum toh pade hain gutter mein:((:((

@VARUN - can we have our own score card at ICF which in addition to showing the score, should show the SS points picked up by the player... Eg: Player name R B 4s 6s SR SS points in this match SS points overall JP Duminy 52 37 1 4 140.54 80.7 223.7
Do you mean details like which players we had in a particular match and how many points we scored in each match ? What each player scored in each match is already there on the right hand side