Is Yuvraj injured?

Rajan

Thats pretty standard on Aaj tak and India TV ... they circle everything :giggle: plus "yeh dekhiye inke ghutnay pe chout pahunchi hai"
yes, i recall that too, but not beyond that. any way, by tomorrow morning, it wud be clear whether Yuvraj in deed was injured or not. i dont know why there is such a secrecy about these things. if they inform a day before, at least our SS team owners can make changes accordingly.
yes, i recall that too, but not beyond that. any way, by tomorrow morning, it wud be clear whether Yuvraj in deed was injured or not. i dont know why there is such a secrecy about these things. if they inform a day before, at least our SS team owners can make changes accordingly.
yes Gary Kirsten and MSD should think about us .. we have to suffer because of the secrecy :giggle:
yes Gary Kirsten and MSD should think about us .. we have to suffer because of the secrecy :giggle:
u r 12 places ahead of me. u can make fun ! any way, i am sure Dhoni will not play. if Yuvi does not play, it will hurt a few SS teams.

come LS results, he wud be the most sought after person. Congress would need his help, after all he helped them in saving the Govt over 123 Nuclear vote by distributing cash to MP's! Left will forget everything and seek his help if the 3rd front can gobble up 150+ seats(i wonder why they themselves call their alliance as 3rd front, rather than 1st front:haha:)! It is a pity that despite Amar singh +Mulayam, Rajeev Shukla and other powers, UPCA does not have a proper cricket stadium of their own.Green Park belongs to the Govt/Corporation of kanpur and they ruin it by renting for political meets. if only the UPCA is more professional, they can fine tune so many upcoming cricketers.

yes from today I will be known as Desi Downunder JEE ... or baday bhaiya
Abe cartoon kya avatar laga liya.. Amar Singh is looking a lot more funny than the South Park avatar :giggle: Dutt became SP General Secretary today too .. jo bhi ho insaan amar hai wo :hysterical: