Is Yuvraj injured?

Rajan

I just had a glance at an INDIA TV channel exclusive. they were showing Yuvraj sitting down holding his right knee, in side the nets. Venkatesh Prasad calling for the trainer and removing Yuvi's Pads. Yuvi in real pain. but my lack of hindi knowledge prevented me from understanding more. they were relating the injury with an earlier injury of Yuvraj, during the Champions trophy tournament in India. he had ACL injury that was not fully treated. his knee is still dodgy. he has never been able to recover his earlier majical running between the wicket and diving fielding. by the way, coming to 3rd test perspective, is Yuvi really injured? how serious is the inury? is it a true story or India TV's April fool joke? can some one check and update plz. I am not too woriied if he is unable to play( dont misunderstand me, i dont wish bad for him, just expect a replacement like Vijay or some one to take his place) but he shud get his knee completely 100% pucca this time, even if he has to miss the test.

If yuvraj is injured i would go with an extra pacer( if the wicket is green) and go for the knockout.
u mean bhajji batting at 7?no way.we need to pack the side with batsmen n ensure a draw.i'm sure the pitch'll be a green top.M.vijay might be good bet.if yuvi is really injured,but India TV is the last channel i would believe we can play an extra pacer in place of bhajji(all pace attack)
because skipping a domestic tournament to get fit for future international games only makes sense
Stop ruining my jokes :(( It was a specific question to fineleg because he/she/it always recommends skipping IPL for any problem. Dude: This sandwich doesn't taste all that good. Fineleg: "I think you should skip IPL." Dude: But I'm not playing IPL. Fineleg: "You should skip watching it. " Dude: Why? Fineleg: "Because Tests >> ODIs/T20Is >>>>>>> IPL" This has been the general trend of the things.
Stop ruining my jokes
ok
It was a specific question to fineleg because he/she/it always recommends skipping IPL for any problem. Dude: This sandwich doesn't taste all that good. Fineleg: "I think you should skip IPL." Dude: But I'm not playing IPL. Fineleg: "You should skip watching it. " Dude: Why? Fineleg: "Because Tests >> ODIs/T20Is >>>>>>> IPL" This has been the general trend of the things.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Stop ruining my jokes :(( It was a specific question to fineleg because he/she/it always recommends skipping IPL for any problem. Dude: This sandwich doesn't taste all that good. Fineleg: "I think you should skip IPL." Dude: But I'm not playing IPL. Fineleg: "You should skip watching it. " Dude: Why? Fineleg: "Because Tests >> ODIs/T20Is >>>>>>> IPL" This has been the general trend of the things.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: patient: doctor, I can't go poo dhondy: every morning, drink a big glass of water and skip IPL.
Dude: This sandwich doesn't taste all that good. Fineleg: "I think you should skip IPL." Dude: But I'm not playing IPL. Fineleg: "You should skip watching it. " Dude: Why? Fineleg: "Because Tests >> ODIs/T20Is >>>>>>> IPL"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Why is the solution to every problem "skip IPL" ?
pretty straightforward graphic...that's the next immediate 'assignment' coming up where he is participating. If there is an injury, instead of aggravating it, it is better he uses the period to get treatment and start the recovery so he can participate later in Team India matches. Otherwise, there is the risk he plays IPL, and worsens it, and then has to skip several Indian matches. Seems like that is your preferred approach :roll:
will we be going without yuvraj and dhoni to overcome the final hurdle?? sanjay bangar thinks of playing dhoni as a pure batsman, if uv doesn't play, and kaarthick will keep the wickets
If both dhoni n kaarthik play.i'm pretty sure dhoni will keep. but anway we have vijay so dont need to worry
LOL at India TV ... did they draw a red circle around his knee or just a big arrow flashing
I swear i watched the news and they circled the knee as well as pointed a flashing arrow on the spot after the physio came to the nets and tied up an ince pack!!!:omg: u r dead right on that.
I swear i watched the news and they circled the knee as well as pointed a flashing arrow on the spot after the physio came to the nets and tied up an ince pack!!!:omg: u r dead right on that.
Thats pretty standard on Aaj tak and India TV ... they circle everything :giggle: plus "yeh dekhiye inke ghutnay pe chout pahunchi hai"
Thats pretty standard on Aaj tak and India TV ... they circle everything :giggle: plus "yeh dekhiye inke ghutnay pe chout pahunchi hai"
'kya Team India ke Yuvraj fit ho payenge?''kya hoga bhaarat ka yuvraj ke bina'and 10 stupid questions they manage to raise on every issue