"Maybe the "real" God above will reward SRT with an injury for the remaining series"

fineleg

Guest Hiten.

This has to be ICF's worse thread ever, given that an 'ardent' Indian cricket supporter wishes for India's epitome batsman to be injured just because he does not know how to play with tailenders. Can we please bury this thread ? Fineleg has no shame and will defend his/her stupidity in this thread.

From her posts i always feel that FL is plain jealous and insecureof Tendulkar .She cannot enjoy a genuine great innings from Tendulkar,it really upsets her and makes her more insecure .She is a huge fan of Dravid so are many of us .But her love is in such a proprtion that she wants Dravid to score and Sachin to fail.Always waiting for an opportunity to bash Tendulkar,this thread has to be the worst i ever saw . On the other hand there are certain Tendulkar fans too who want Dravid to fail.U guys are not any better than FL in that regard . Until we think like Indians instead of southie or northie,tamilian or mumbaikar we will never reach the number one position!

Guest Hiten.
This has to be ICF's worse thread ever' date=' given that an 'ardent' Indian cricket supporter wishes for India's epitome batsman to be injured just because [i']he does not know how to play with tailenders. Can we please bury this thread ? Fineleg has no shame and will defend his/her stupidity in this thread.
old issue, there was a follow up thread where this was cleared up within a day, but conveniently that won't be mentioned :finger:
Hear Hear :two_thumbs_up:
old issue, there was a follow up thread where this was cleared up within a day, but conveniently that won't be mentioned :finger:
You apologized for wishing injury for him - I don't recall an apology for calling him selfish. And you called us worshippers at his feet. You called him selfish for getting out in 90s 7 times. WTF. Don't pay attention to how many times in 90s he was given out incorrectly but lets harp on his selfishness.
From her posts i always feel that FL is plain jealous and insecureof Tendulkar .She cannot enjoy a genuine great innings from Tendulkar' date='it really upsets her and makes her more insecure .She is a huge fan of Dravid so are many of us .But her love is in such a proprtion that she wants Dravid to score and Sachin to fail.Always waiting for an opportunity to bash Tendulkar,this thread has to be the worst i ever saw .[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What a ****ing hypocrite you are, seriously. Absolutely shameless and as bad as fineleg - weren't you filling this with a whole bunch of ignorant crap a few pages ago about how Sachin was also being so selfish playing ONLY for his not out and putting his average ahead of everything else? You're the last person who should be calling fineleg jealous or insecure, you're no better than it and about as blind and bullheaded in the face of facts.

Hey riya... any of this regurgitated horseshit sound familiar? "Well i have no idea what a batsman trying to expose a number 11 to the pace of Lee and the trying himslef to face a spinner . What was he trying to achieve there ? Ofcourse a ''not out'' enhances one 's averages ." "well the reason Tendulkar never able to score a kind of innings which Dravid played in Rawalpindi ,or sehwag in multan ,Dravid in Adelaide and plenty more is his ''attitude '' ." "But at the end of the day ,he tried to be ''not out ''. ... But he does care statistics." Only difference between you and fineleg is that you try and disguise your cheap shots at his 'attitude' and perceived selfishness with a few well placed compliments in between the low blows about attitude and stats. Spare us the sanctimonious holier-than-fineleg bullshit and go back to waiting for the next SRT selfish innings to again whine that he lacks Dravid's attitude and selflessness etc. (At least fineleg spares us the sanctimonious crap and doesn't try to be holier than anyone... :haha: )

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What a ****ing hypocrite you are, seriously. Absolutely shameless and as bad as fineleg - weren't you filling this with a whole bunch of ignorant crap a few pages ago about how Sachin was also being so selfish playing ONLY for his not out and putting his average ahead of everything else? You're the last person who should be calling fineleg jealous or insecure, you're no better than it and about as blind and bullheaded in the face of facts.
I did criticise Tendulkar for that innings .So did MM .But i never wished injury for him .There is certain problem for Tendulkar and Laxman while playing with the tailenders .Thats quite different from dedicating a thread ''wishing injury ''.If u think that i am as bad .Fine no problem .I always enjoyed his great innings and had collections of his innings in videos that u guys would die to see . I never call him God,thats another story .And i ahve no issue if Tendulkar overshadows all Indian batsmen.u got the point?
what defend? there is no defense and that's why I posted as much in another thread to admit it anyway if u can bump and read this, go read that :roll:
Admit what? That you went OTT on your criticism of Sachin? Pfft. Whether you admit it or not, we knew that. I am asking you for what happened to your claims that he was selfish, and how through your miserable logic that you said he got out in 90s 7 times and that proves his selfishness.
Hey riya... any of this regurgitated horseshit sound familiar? "Well i have no idea what a batsman trying to expose a number 11 to the pace of Lee and the trying himslef to face a spinner . What was he trying to achieve there ? Ofcourse a ''not out'' enhances one 's averages ." "well the reason Tendulkar never able to score a kind of innings which Dravid played in Rawalpindi ,or sehwag in multan ,Dravid in Adelaide and plenty more is his ''attitude '' ." "But at the end of the day ,he tried to be ''not out ''. ... But he does care statistics." Only difference between you and fineleg is that you try and disguise your cheap shots at his 'attitude' and perceived selfishness with a few well placed compliments in between the low blows about attitude and stats. Spare us the sanctimonious holier-than-fineleg bullshit and go back to waiting for the next SRT selfish innings to again whine that he lacks Dravid's attitude and selflessness etc. (At least fineleg spares us the sanctimonious crap and doesn't try to be holier than anyone... :haha: )
Well I criticised Dravid (that was not in any forum) for his very slow batting in SA and England while discussing with my friends that how defensive he was and actually stopped us from winning . I used to do that .Again Tendulkar being the better batsman i have more expectation from him than any one else have that problem '' to bat or not ''attitude take better off him some times .At that point it was shocking to see him exposing tail enders like that .Even Laxman used to do that and i criticised him too .Not well documented ,those happen in TV rooms with my husband or friends around.