Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
but but but....bro said so...
Looks like you had a brain fart.Where did i say that he is a very very good bowler?Read the first post atleast.And before getting personal in every post atleast read the thread carefully or are you posting from your rear these days?Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi is an indian player just like any other we can discuss here about him.So if you dont have anything to contribute to any thread take away your stinky little a** and skinny legs from each and every thread which i have posted.Becoz you just post there to irritate me and make fun of me.But you are messing with a wrong guy kid.I have had enough of you.And if mods dont ban you now i will start kicking your a** here.

Looks like you had a brain fart.Where did i say that he is a very very good bowler?Read the first post atleast.And before getting personal in every post atleast read the thread carefully or are you posting from your rear these days?Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi is an indian player just like any other we can discuss here about him.So if you dont have anything to contribute to any thread take away your stinky little a** and skinny legs from each and every thread which i have posted.Becoz you just post there to irritate me and make fun of me.But you are messing with a wrong guy kid.I have had enough of you.And if mods dont ban you now i will start kicking your a** here.
Arre bhai maine tera naam kaha liya? Kyun tension leta hai