Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Shoaib Ahmed Maqsusi is playing for Deccan Chargers.Looks a good line and length bowler.Can he bat?If he can bat then he will be very useful in ODI's.

Guest gaurav_indian
There is no place for such a bowler. Nada' date=' zilch, ZERO. The same line and length bowling can be done by Abhishek Nayar who can bat brilliantly.[/quote'] Yeah there is a place for non-existent bowler like Atul Sharma in the team.:finger:And i think you havent read my post properly.I have said if he can bat also he can be a very good addition in the ODI team but if he is a bowler only then there is no chance with his type of speed.

Yeah there is a place for non-existent bowler like Atul Sharma in the team.:finger:And i think you havent read my post properly.I have said if he can bat also he can be a very good addition in the ODI team but if he is a bowler only then there is no chance with his type of speed.
lol wtf you getting ur panties in a twist for? :dontknow: I did read your post and even if he can "bat a bit", that bit would be too little to make any difference, when compared how much "bit batting" Nayar can do.

Guest gaurav_indian
lol wtf you getting ur panties in a twist for? :dontknow: I did read your post and even if he can "bat a bit", that bit would be too little to make any difference, when compared how much "bit batting" Nayar can do.
Mind your language first. Shoaib is a better bowler than A.Nayar.His career best is 7 wickets in a match in Vijay Hazare trophy.But if he bats then its good.India need a good bowling allrounder who can bowl b/w 20-40 overs.

Mind your language first. Shoaib is a better bowler than A.Nayar.His career best is 7 wickets in a match in Vijay Hazare trophy.But if he bats then its good.India needs a good bowling allrounder who can bowl b/w 20-40 overs.
Mind your smileys then. What am I supposed to infer when you suddenly pop that out? I'm sorry of I offended you. That said, there is only place for a genuine pace bowler, or at the most a 135+ bowler who can swing it - someone like Tyagi - other than that spinners have a chance of getting in. No slots for dibbly-dobbler like Maqsusi.

Mind your smileys then. What am I supposed to infer when you suddenly pop that out? I'm sorry of I offended you. That said, there is only place for a genuine pace bowler, or at the most a 135+ bowler who can swing it - someone like Tyagi - other than that spinners have a chance of getting in. No slots for dibbly-dobbler like Maqsusi.
Would have to agree. Shoaib Maqsusi is criminally slow.

Guest gaurav_indian
Yeah there is no slots for dibbly dobblers in the team i agree.But all rounders are hard to find and i have just said if he can bat then he will be a very useful player.Especially if allrounders can challenge Munaf patel's bowling that will be good.I am not sure how you can call a bowler useless when you are supporting a so called fastest bowler in the world who hasnt even played a single domestic match. And i didnt know you take these smilies so seriously becoz you yourself use them in every other post.Sorry.

Yeah there is no slots for dibbly dobblers in the team i agree.But all rounders are hard to find and i have just said if he can bat then he will be a very useful player.Especially if allrounders can challenge Munaf patel's bowling that will be good.I am not sure how you can call a bowler useless when you are supporting a so called fastest bowler in the world who hasnt even played a single domestic match. And i didnt know you take these smilies so seriously becoz you yourself use them in every other post.Sorry.
:finger::finger::finger::finger: :winky: Ya, I was caught off-guard. Abhi abhi utha, maaph karo yaar :icflove: And I don't expect Atul Sharma to walk in to the national team, but yes I'm very excited at his prospect.

With the run up he has' date=' it looks like he mite crack up 150kph but he's a silent killer.[/quote'] I'm not too sure what is wrong. It is not as if he charges himself off balance, it is a well balanced run up and looks a good action to me and yet there is no pace at all.

Yeah there is a place for non-existent bowler like Atul Sharma in the team.:finger:And i think you havent read my post properly.I have said if he can bat also he can be a very good addition in the ODI team but if he is a bowler only then there is no chance with his type of speed.
Alright, Atul is existent because we saw his videos. So stop saying that.

Guest gaurav_indian
Alright' date=' Atul is existent because we saw his videos. So stop saying that.[/quote'] Yeah he is existent but is he in RR's squad thats my point?I cant see him there or is he a wicket keeper now?

Guest gaurav_indian
Whatever dude. One can't change an ignorant person if you're choosing to be one. Kthx.
I am ignoring the hype around him thats the reality.Kthx.