Sreesanth bowled 159.1kph

the_mokc

Yeah' date=' I saw that delivery. The TV showed it as 159.1 kmph but it was a normal paced ball which Smith glided to third man for a single.[/quote'] were u also wathing ATN stream on ooxtv.com? man even shooiabs fastest ball didnt like tht fast, perhaps the speed gun was messed up then too

were u also wathing ATN stream on ooxtv.com? man even shooiabs fastest ball didnt like tht fast, perhaps the speed gun was messed up then too
Setanta (not any internet stuffs). The speed gun was messed up but Sreesanth had some decent pace for a guy who just came back after injury and apart from those free hits and stupid slower balls that he tried, he bowled well aswell.

Sreesanth bowled the first three overs very well. His last over was plagued with no balls. As for the speed, I was surprised to see the other day Kallis bowled at 149 k. I don't trust the speed reading from South Africa and Australia. In fact I was told they bump it up to sensationalize it for TV viewers what with commentators glossing it.