T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

I'm 74th, thankfully I didn't choose many English players. Im surprised McCullum is the most picked player, very surprised.
McCullum is more of a defensive pick for any SS player.. the problem is that we know that if he click on the day and we do not pick him up then the other SS players will gain a lot of points and move forward.. so McCullum has to be picked.. anyways he was getting into form towards the end of IPL and maybe he will retain his form here :dontknow:

wtf is happening. Is the NZ - Scotland game even being counted for superselectors or not. Seems the guy operating the SS is closing and restarting it at his whims. It locked out at the start of new zealand innings and has now reopened halfway through :nod:

just to make sure cuz i have to make subs for india/ bangla game nz players--- mccullum, ryder, r taylor , vettori scots-- coetzer oz- warner , watson, haddin, m johnson. west indies- fidel edwards, gayle, bravo. telling varun this in case scores are not updated before i make subs for india/ bangle game and take out these players

Oh man it seems like cricinfo is screwing with me on purpose now :haha: sorry guys' date=' once cricinfo settles down we will too.. In the meanwhile lemme change some code again[/quote'] will these games going on count or not, Varun??
just to make sure cuz i have to make subs for india/ bangla game nz players--- mccullum, ryder, r taylor , vettori scots-- coetzer oz- warner , watson, haddin, m johnson. west indies- fidel edwards, gayle, bravo. telling varun this in case scores are not updated before i make subs for india/ bangle game and take out these players
same way why dont you tell whom you gonna pick for ind/bang game? he he :--D
i had (and still have) the following: NZ: Mc, Guptill, Ross Scots: Cetzer, N McCallum, Colin Smith WI: Gayle, Bravo, Edwards, Sarwan Aus: Watson, Jhonson (I pickd Warner and Haddin and hit save.. but it got closed already.. so their scores dosnt count forme :banghead:)
oh well i picked fletcher but couldnt pick cuz it closed down so didnt save it
Oh man it seems like cricinfo is screwing with me on purpose now :haha: sorry guys' date=' once cricinfo settles down we will too.. In the meanwhile lemme change some code again[/quote'] varun bhai.. now that you are here.. phulease dont close the system automatically before the game starts. keep it open till toss is done and close 2-3 mins before game starts.. :pray: