T20 WC Superselector is Up - Prize iPod Shuffle

dinaakar bhai, u could have chosen different name for ur team instead of thrashers :hysterical: plz have some innovation:giggle:
he he.. i thought there must be some luck with tht name. btw.. mine is Thrashers with a "T". one more thing man.. shane mentioned that the point deductions have happened after subbing. I thought you finished yesterday at 903 and did make a few changes fr SA Vs Sc match. But your score is still showing as 903 in the Leaderboard. So, was wondering whether the deductions have really happened. For the record... I ended yday at 753 made following changes: SA: Smith, Gibbs, AB, Kallis Sc: R Watson, N McCAllum (Coetzer and C Smith were there already) 120 to be deducted. 753 - 120 = 633
he he.. i thought there must be some luck with tht name. btw.. mine is Thrashers with a "T". one more thing man.. shane mentioned that the point deductions have happened after subbing. I thought you finished yesterday at 903 and did make a few changes fr SA Vs Sc match. But your score is still showing as 903 in the Leaderboard. So, was wondering whether the deductions have really happened.
Check bob's Team, the deduction has taken place, its just that the leaderboard is not updated, lolz, u copied his team name :haha: i thought it was a co-incidence.
Check bob's Team, the deduction has taken place, its just that the leaderboard is not updated lolz, u copied his team name :haha: i thought it was a co-incidence.
Yeah i did copy.. i thought of copying Shawn's.. but settled for this one.. Actually, I was lazy to think of a new name.. BTW.. the SS page is still locked for me. Not able to make changes for Eng/Pak. When will it be opened?
Don saab.. we have discussed a lot about this in IPL SS thread. May be you can visit that thread and read on..
I didn't follow the IPL SS. I was doing so badly in the first week hence gave it up. Even in this SS, I wont be able to make subs for three days as I am taking a vacation so I have to make all the lost ground before next weekend.:pray:

I missed the first match and now I wont make any substitutions .. I dont trust these two teams .. either one can fumble The leaderboard is also not updating and it is not getting me excited The only positive about the first match was that only De Villiers was in my team as I had selected him when I made SS for the first time and he performed the best I am at 9 now .. I dont know what position I will reach when the scoreboard is updated.. maybe 50 .. maybe 90 .. SA took wickets and also batted brilliantly .. everybody must have got at least 200-300 points in the match :(( Damn why did I miss the first match :wall:

I missed the first match and now I wont make any substitutions .. I dont trust these two teams .. either one can fumble The leaderboard is also not updating and it is not getting me excited The only positive about the first match was that only De Villiers was in my team as I had selected him when I made SS for the first time and he performed the best I am at 9 now .. I dont know what position I will reach when the scoreboard is updated.. maybe 50 .. maybe 90 .. SA took wickets and also batted brilliantly .. everybody must have got at least 200-300 points in the match :(( Damn why did I miss the first match :wall:
Bhai, u have Devilliers.he got u more points than all my 4 subbings. u are in a good position.cheers!
what is Substitution Adjustments i didnt make any substitutions it is showing -710
you probably created your team after 1 or 2 matches were already finished. And you must have picked players who have already scord points. So in order to take care of that, those points have been deducted in the name of Sub adjustments? For eg: Bopara scored 60 points in the first match. Lets say you included him in your team after that match, you cannot have those points. So -60 for that.