Psychological benefit for Pakistan to the lead of T20 World Cup

By now the Psychologist's house must have been stoned, effigy burned and the poor fella will have to move out of the country. It's not just the psychological help Pakistan cricketers need but enough match practice. They don't seem to understand they were involved in a game of cricket today. I still cannot understand how they could drop so many catches, misfields and the one Gul let through for four between legs was worse than midget cricket. This isn't the Pakistan team I was used to in the past. They were still ragged in the fielding department but they had some fantastic bowlers and stub born batsmen. This team seems to give up on the game well before its half way through. I don't know how to react to Younis Khan's frantic smile through out the game. He reminds me of Dinesh Karthik. Maybe he thinks that's cool??? We used to give Munaf hard time for smiling needlessly but the entire Pakistani bunch has been turned like one bar Afridi who's needlessly grumpy on his own team mates. They all seem to just be laughing and smiling through the game. Is this the effect of Psychological counseling or what?
whattaa post :hatsoff: