WTH .. Fortune cooking oil boundaries

Guest gaurav_indian
The boundaries package has been named fortune cooking oil boundaries. WTF is this name. This sounds so absurd.. Fours package etc. was ok but fortune cooking oil fours sounds totally absurd :headshake:
oh bhai shukar karo "Raja Biscuits" or "Chaini chaini" nahi hai yeh salle New Zealand mein bhi insult karwaake aagaye.Pata nahi New Zealand wale kya soch rahe honge.:cantstop:
I know but it sounds even more absurd than saying a Zandu Balm fours Fortune fours would sound ok but fortune cooking oil fours sounds really absurd
Thats their product dude, they bought that segment, ESPN is happy the Cooking Oil guys are happy, wonder why the resst are even bothered?
Guest gaurav_indian
I know but it sounds even more absurd than saying a Zandu Balm fours Fortune fours would sound ok but fortune cooking oil fours sounds really absurd
Boost is the secret of my energy.:dance:
Thats their product dude' date=' they bought that segment, ESPN is happy the Cooking Oil guys are happy, wonder why the resst are even bothered?[/quote'] Did you watch it actually .. it was sounding absurd and looking very abusrd .. and Harsha Bhogle emphasised on cooking oil.. it was sounding very absurd.. did you watch the match on Star Cricket and see the ads.. it was sounding extremely absurd .. even a Zandu Balm during the IPL was not sounding as absurd
Did you watch it actually .. it was sounding absurd and looking very abusrd .. and Harsha Bhogle emphasised on cooking oil.. it was sounding very absurd.. did you watch the match on Star Cricket and see the ads.. it was sounding extremely absurd .. even a Zandu Balm during the IPL was not sounding as absurd
Yes i did watch, it sounded long and thats about it, nothing absurd about it, it always doesnt have to be Tata AIG or Birla Sun Life Insurance. Why is it absurd? They bought that section of that broadcast, they can name it Pink Panties if they want to. These are the Sponsors of the Tournament, Don't you use Cooking Oil or a Pain Relief Spray at Home? Does it sound absurd then?

Since its come down to this now, Let me paint a senario here, u are the head of a Broadcasting company where you have a 20 second sixes segment to sell, A Life Insurance Company offers you 1 Cr. Zandu Balm with 2 Cr. Kayamchuran comes to you with 3 Cr. Whom would you choose and be wise.

Guest gaurav_indian
Since its come down to this now, Let me paint a senario here, u are the head of a Broadcasting company where you have a 20 second sixes segment to sell, A Life Insurance Company offers you 1 Cr. Zandu Balm with 2 Cr. Kayamchuran comes to you with 3 Cr. Whom would you choose and be wise.
Its not about quantity always.Its about quality of the product. Why didnt BCCI give the broadcasting rights to ZEE Sports few years ago even though their bid was higher than rest of the bidders?Becoz they were not sure of their broadcasting capabilities. Let me paint a scenario You have 2 guys bidding 1) Pappu da dhaba 5 cr 2.) McDonald 3 cr Whom would you choose?
Its not about quantity always.Its about quality of the product. Why didnt BCCI give the broadcasting rights to ZEE Sports few years ago even though their bid was higher than rest of the bidders?Becoz they were not sure of their broadcasting capabilities. Let me paint a scenario You have 2 guys bidding 1) Pappu da dhaba 5 cr 2.) McDonald 3 cr Whom would you choose?
Pappu da Dhaba :woot:
Let me paint a scenario You have 2 guys bidding 1) Pappu da dhaba 5 cr 2.) McDonald 3 cr Whom would you choose?
You would be a dumbfark to ignore Pappu Da Dhaba, would'nt you? Its all about money son, when it comes to sponsorship, Its all in an attempt in giving the product maximum exposure and so the long captions following the product name. Viru opened this topic on "Fortune Cooking Oil" discussing the absurd nature of the product, but he has in an inadvertent way advertised it to the rest of the ICF. Objective Achieved.
Guest gaurav_indian
You would be a dumbfark to ignore Pappu Da Dhaba' date=' would'nt you? [b']Its all about money son, when it comes to sponsorship, Its all in an attempt in giving the product maximum exposure and so the long captions following the product name. Viru opened this topic on "Fortune Cooking Oil" discussing the absurd nature of the product, but he has in an inadvertent way advertised it to the rest of the ICF. Objective Achieved.
Son?Whats your age? And i have already said its not always about money.You didnt answer my question why didnt BCCI give the broadcasting rights to Zee sports few years ago when they were the highest bidder?
And i have already said its not always about money.You didnt answer my question why didnt BCCI give the broadcasting rights to Zee sports few years ago when they were the highest bidder?
We are talking about sponsors here, broadcasting is different, where various aspects other than the money is taken into considerations, there is a technical aspect of the company which is taken into consideration, experience in the field of sports broadcasting etc and its ability to handle the magnitude of the event, there is a Technical Bid and a Financial Bid. You can't mix broadcasting and advertising, Yes, Lux chaddi banyan comes knocking on the Broadcasters door with a bomb to offer, the CEO won't go on a factory visit to try them on, or to check whether the underwears are certified under a given certain standard etc. He would just gobble up the money and :finger: the rest. Its all about money in the World of Advertising.