Hamarey bowlers Zindabad!!

Hahaha:haha::hysterical:..Its not our fault your bowlers suck..:finger::hatsoff:
Hey now, you don't talk to World Champions that way. Remember we still hold the cup until the Finals take place...and there's no guarantee your boys are gonna take that from us.
Hey now' date=' you don't talk to World Champions that way. Remember we still hold the cup until the Finals take place...and there's no guarantee your boys are gonna take that from us.[/quote'] I never said our boys will take it..Maybe the boys that kicked your ass, take it... Oh yeah..Sorry:hatsoff:
Hey now' date=' you don't talk to World Champions that way. Remember we still hold the cup until the Finals take place...and there's no guarantee your boys are gonna take that from us.[/quote'] A long suffering days of black out making them jumping up and down Calm down and it is good your team is in semi. But still pak has yet to go to the final. :giggle:
I never said our boys will take it..Maybe the boys that kicked your ass, take it... Oh yeah..Sorry:hatsoff:
We got our butts kicked, there's no denying that but at least we've delivered plenty as well to get that cup, unlike you...I figure you're still burning from that Final, no worries, I know little dogs always bark more than the larger onces to gain some respect.
We got our butts kicked' date=' there's no denying that but at least we've delivered plenty as well to get that cup, unlike you...I figure you're still burning from that Final, no worries, I know little dogs always bark more than the larger onces to gain some respect.[/quote'] So I guess the little dogs came to the semi finals, while the large dogs are out...Good..:finger::haha::haha::haha::haha:

6th Match, Group B: England v Pakistan at The Oval - Jun 7, 2009 England won by 48 runs 9th Match, Group B: Netherlands v Pakistan at Lord's - Jun 9, 2009 Pakistan won by 82 runs 15th Match, Group F: Pakistan v Sri Lanka at Lord's - Jun 12, 2009 Sri Lanka won by 19 runs 18th Match, Group F: New Zealand v Pakistan at The Oval - Jun 13, 2009 Pakistan won by 6 wickets (with 41 balls remaining) 21st Match, Group F: Ireland v Pakistan at The Oval - Jun 15, 2009 Pakistan won by 39 runs Pak team is very luck to get in semi.. They showed where they are belong to agaist SL and even ENG.. NZ got unlucky because of ball temparing.. Even GUL got action but he did his part and won the match... Drugs works asif used it. Throw bowler akhtar did it. Now the tradition of paki bowlers of ball tempering are on. The new hero of ball temparing is GUL..... Besharam cricketers

You got a place in the super 8's by beating them' date=' :hysterical:..And you struggled against them tooo:hysterical::haha:[/quote'] Sri Lanka struggled against them too, now does that mean your team is better? *looks at results* Whoops. :finger:
Sri Lanka struggled against them too, now does that mean your team is better? *looks at results* Whoops. :finger:
Yea, Get Sri Lanka in here..Stupid Indian..:haha:..We beat them by 39 runs, and Lanka 9 runs, you..by 1 or 2 overs left..:hysterical::haha:
6th Match, Group B: England v Pakistan at The Oval - Jun 7, 2009 England won by 48 runs 9th Match, Group B: Netherlands v Pakistan at Lord's - Jun 9, 2009 Pakistan won by 82 runs 15th Match, Group F: Pakistan v Sri Lanka at Lord's - Jun 12, 2009 Sri Lanka won by 19 runs 18th Match, Group F: New Zealand v Pakistan at The Oval - Jun 13, 2009 Pakistan won by 6 wickets (with 41 balls remaining) 21st Match, Group F: Ireland v Pakistan at The Oval - Jun 15, 2009 Pakistan won by 39 runs Pak team is very luck to get in semi.. They showed where they are belong to agaist SL and even ENG.. NZ got unlucky because of ball temparing.. Even GUL got action but he did his part and won the match... Drugs works asif used it. Throw bowler akhtar did it. Now the tradition of paki bowlers of ball tempering are on. The new hero of ball temparing is GUL..... Besharam cricketers
LOL hahahaha..Ball Tampering..Yeah, Okay report it to ICC..Stupid Sore Loser Indian...:finger::finger::haha::yay: What happend to your chucker Atul Sharma? We beat the team that you struggle to beat, even Lanka beat the team you struggle to beat..:hysterical::hysterical: Good Indias out..:finger::finger:

Warm up matches.... INDIA kicked same bowlers with 9 wickets in hand... Umar Gul 3 0 39 0 13.00 (2nb, 3w) Yasir Arafat 3 0 25 0 8.33 Mohammad Aamer 3 0 18 1 6.00 (4w) Saeed Ajmal 2 0 16 0 8.00 Shahid Afridi 2 0 23 0 11.50 Sohail Tanvir 2 0 13 0 6.50 Shoaib Malik 2 0 18 0 9.00

Yea' date=' Get Sri Lanka in here..Stupid Indian..:haha:..We beat them by 39 runs, and Lanka 9 runs, you..by 1 or 2 overs left..:hysterical::haha:[/quote'] Haha your argument is pathetic as hell Paki. Same way I can say England raped your ass by 39 runs, at least we gave them a close game and lost by 3 runs. :finger:
Warm up matches.... INDIA kicked same bowlers with 9 wickets in hand... Umar Gul 3 0 39 0 13.00 (2nb, 3w) Yasir Arafat 3 0 25 0 8.33 Mohammad Aamer 3 0 18 1 6.00 (4w) Saeed Ajmal 2 0 16 0 8.00 Shahid Afridi 2 0 23 0 11.50 Sohail Tanvir 2 0 13 0 6.50 Shoaib Malik 2 0 18 0 9.00
Weren't used properly..and also missing Razzaq....
LOL hahahaha..Ball Tampering..Yeah' date=' Okay report it to ICC..Stupid Sore Loser Indian...:finger::finger::haha::yay: What happend to your chucker Atul Sharma? We beat the team that you struggle to beat, even Lanka beat the team[b'] you struggle to beat..:hysterical::hysterical: Good Indias out..:finger::finger:
Spot on..... REM FINAL OF last World cup..:dance: