Hamarey bowlers Zindabad!!

We just beat the team you ALWAYS struggle to beat..:finger:
And in return, we always beat YOU :finger:
:finger::haha::hysterical: Even tho we made it to semis by luck..We still made it...While your out
I know. We either want to make it by skill or just lose, we don't want to depend on luck entirely. Up yours :finger:
And in return' date=' we always beat [b']YOU :finger: I know. We either want to make it by skill or just lose, we don't want to depend on luck entirely. Up yours :finger:
Too bad you couldn't make it to Semis and beat us like you always do...Cuz your OUT!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:
So you're going to thank us now by saving your team the embarrassment by beating you again? You're welcome dude. :finger:
Lol how do you know if you would have beaten us or not? You cant be psychic becuz if u were, then you would have known that india were going to be out..:haha:B->:hysterical::finger::finger::finger:
I called you Paki 10 times before. You want to denounce your religion now? He started hating/trolling first. I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine.
Sorry had to edit your posts, if he does troll anymore he'll be out of here. Take it easy.
Guest gaurav_indian
You lost everything..World Champions....:hysterical: Losing to england and WEST indies....:haha::dance::hysterical:
Toh tum kya japan se haare thay england tumahare group mein bhi thi aur tumhe haraya tha.:hatsoff:
Guest gaurav_indian
but India won against ireland and bangladesh...afterall we won against nz ....UNGAL DAY mubark ho...
NZ with injured players and without Taylor and Ryder?First beat south africa tab manenge tum mein dum hai.