Football Transfers, Rumours and Speculations

Shane

TOLD YOU:dance: Van de Vaart signs for spurs in £8 million deal. Top signing! Was going to Muncih for £18 million on monday and deal falls through and we grab him for bargain. World class player
Yep, thats a basement bargain deal. I was watching SSN and that deal was announced in the last minute or so. Gr8 spot by'Arry.

ManUtd have signed a new keeper Anders Lindegaard http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6653664 :hmmm: I don't think he's very good, we should'we gone for De Gea or given Kuszczak the No1 keepers spot. But now lets hope he turns out to be as good as former United keeper and his countryman Peter Schmeichel (who incidently does not approve of ManUtd buying Lindegaard)

what about a new owner and/or new coach:facepalm:
Sure Carlo made some hasty/ridiculous decision (by not filling the void left by Ric/Ballack) but I think it's about time we find a manager who is given sufficient time to test out his tactics. By sufficient time I mean good 3-4 seasons. Carlo is not bad as he is made out to be, he certainly is no maverick but his conventional methods are effective.

Sure Carlo made some hasty/ridiculous decision (by not filling the void left by Ric/Ballack) but I think it's about time we find a manager who is given sufficient time to test out his tactics. By sufficient time I mean good 3-4 seasons. Carlo is not bad as he is made out to be' date= he certainly is no maverick but his conventional methods are effective.
by sufficient time do you mean as in Wenger - 6 seasons without a title :winky:

by sufficient time do you mean as in Wenger - 6 seasons without a title :winky:
Well i respect Wenger, He doesnt spend Millions of Pounds in Transfer Market like Madrid, Sh!tty and Chelshit only to be Empty handed for season after season.:haha:

Well i respect Wenger' date=' He doesnt spend Millions of Pounds in Transfer Market like Madrid, Sh!tty and Chelshit only to be Empty handed for season after season.:haha:[/quote'] Chelsea only went berserk during the first two terms under Roman, which they HAD to. I don't see us spending like crazy maniacs as Man *****y and Real

Chelsea only went berserk during the first two terms under Roman' date=' which they HAD to. I don't see us spending like crazy maniacs as Man *****y and Real[/quote'] Yes they have changed over the last two years, But they did sign Sheva and Balack in 2006 or 07 I guess.

^ Worst of the lot are Man*****y - spending Gazillions of dollars to buy players from all over the world and they end up playing soooooooo defensively this season that its quite embarrassing to watch. Roberto Mancini is in contention with Woy Hodgson to be the worst manager in the league:winky:

title..how about trophies..??.. I guess he has to continue using the ol' wig and beard while making visits to whitehart lane to refresh his memory of how a trophy looks like..:haha:
After a trophy-less five years, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will break with tradition and play with a strong Carling Cup side. http://www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item539893/Wenger-makes-Carling-Cup-a-priority/ Concentrating on the Carling Cup:hmmm: so the League title's definitely out for Arsenal this season:hysterical::hysterical:

Yes they have changed over the last two years' date=' But they did sign Sheva and Balack in 2006 or 07 I guess.[/quote'] You have to understand Roman's POV or for the matter of fact any billionaire's POV. They invest such heavily into buying the "elite" players and what they make out of that is if I have 6-7 elites in playing XI, why can't they win the bloody titles. They need to give themselves as well as the club staff some time to sort out the tactics and objectives they look to achieve step by step. Roman's getting the grasp of the game itself and has stopped the precarious spending during the transfer window, a very good sign for Chelsea.

Rafa Benites sacked as Inter Milan manager : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/serie-a/8221653/Rafael-Benitez-sacked-as-manager-of-Inter-Milan.html I think the owners/presidents of clubs like Real Madrid and Inter Milan are the biggest hypocrites in the world of football - they appoint a manager, give him just 5-6 months to completely turn around the fortunes of these clubs and then sack these managers.