Football Transfers, Rumours and Speculations

Shane

Rafa Benites sacked as Inter Milan manager : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/serie-a/8221653/Rafael-Benitez-sacked-as-manager-of-Inter-Milan.html I think the owners/presidents of clubs like Real Madrid and Inter Milan are the biggest hypocrites in the world of football - they appoint a manager, give him just 5-6 months to completely turn around the fortunes of these clubs and then sack these managers.
Turn around the fortunes? Inter were the Serie A Champions, European Champions last year. They are lying 7th in Serie A and got hammered by a Champions League debutant home & away and came second to them. To top it all Rafa gave them the ultimatum back me or sack and they duly sacked him.

Really?^^ Shame I was hoping hed move to Juve. He will take a little while to settle but from what Ive read he is a big a strong striker should be suited for the Prem game, should also be a good foil for Tevez. 35 Mill I think! Will be interesting to see how the shape up with Dzeko in the team. Adebayor and Santa Cruz will almost certianly leave. Adeb for sure. Hart- Richards, Kompany, Toure, Kolarov- Milner, Yaya, Barry- Silva- Tevez, Dzeko... Pretty tasty

Spurs to sign Beckham on loan :hmmm:
good move considering the CL campaign...Lennon won't do much . This way Lennon also gets a proper mentor to teach him about crossing.. We're also battling ManUtd to land L.Diarra from Madrid (or maybe if they sign him they'll give us Carrick back..)..Win-Win :two_thumbs_up:

Beckham does not have the pace to settle into Spurs playing style. it is why Bentley is leaving' date=' he is not a bad player, good crosser but cant really run at people.[/quote'] Pace has never been Beckham;s strengths..it is pin-point long passes and crosses which our strikers would very much find to their liking.... right now we do lack those killer balls behind the defence and have to work hard to build-up towards most of our goals.. and not to mention Beckham in dead-ball situations.. Bentley isn't anywhere near Beckham's class even at this age..

He has previously expressed interest in experiencing English football.... and Mourinho would probably help with it since he would expect a similar favour in the form of Rooney in the summer Mourinho also has an eye on the potential OT managerial vacancy - pbly by end of next season