Please Leave Dhoni Alone!!

I agree' date='leave the guy alone.It's just a bloody T-20 circus.[/quote'] EXACTLY Can we stop over analysing everyone of players perfomances based on this hit and miss, lottery cricket. From Dhoni, the short ball and all other bakwass analyses. Give it a rest its 20/20 cricket. Christ some posters are claiming now Gambhir cant play the short ball despite being outstanding on many different surfaces for well over a year. Its 20/20. LOTTERY
EXACTLY Can we stop over analysing everyone of players perfomances based on this hit and miss, lottery cricket. From Dhoni, the short ball and all other bakwass analyses. Give it a rest its 20/20 cricket. Christ some posters are claiming now Gambhir cant play the short ball despite being outstanding on many different surfaces for well over a year. Its 20/20. LOTTERY
yeah thank you guys!! lets stop analysing them and just burn effigies instead!! ladies and gents MS dhoni effigies now back in stock due to popular demand please place your orders at: www.shatteredindiandreams.com!!

I was pissed off when all the PART-TIME FANS YESTERDAY AT THE MATCH decided to boo Dhoni, we've had a very successful 2 years, this is one measly tournament where literally 1 mistake can cost you a series...oh well, lets move on. Dhoni will regain form etc after he's able to get in some quality practice and rest.

I was pissed off when all the PART-TIME FANS YESTERDAY AT THE MATCH decided to boo Dhoni, we've had a very successful 2 years, this is one measly tournament where literally 1 mistake can cost you a series...oh well, lets move on. Dhoni will regain form etc after he's able to get in some quality practice and rest.
Brit indian fans in particular (not all but some) can be very two faced like that i posted a thread earlier about disappointed india fans who now say they are supporting england!!wtf!! (covered by NDTV) lets not have glory chasers but true fans that never give up on their Heroes!! :dance: