India against relocating matches | Neutral venues ruled out for 2011 World Cup

Feed

To spell it out for you, this means that TODAY, in 2009, I think that pakistani newspapers like Dawn have a better "news sense" [editorial policy, if you will] than some of the biggest Indian papers, for example, TOI.
Have you ever heard of THE HINDU. I have no reason to believe Dawn is better than The Hindu in "news sense" or any other sense. If you haven't heard of The Hindu then I am sorry you did not do your homework well.
Have you ever heard of THE HINDU. I have no reason to believe Dawn is better than The Hindu in "news sense" or any other sense. If you haven't heard of The Hindu then I am sorry you did not do your homework well.
I read the Hindu everyday and it is one of the best papers in the world, and yes, considerably better than any Pakistani paper. Did I say that Dawn is better than all Indian papers? Maybe you forgot to do your homework in school, or maybe they didn't teach you to read properly. Perhaps your vision becomes so tinted when it comes to matters concerning Pakistani that you forget your ABCs.

Traveling back and forth to the UAE would be a headache for the teams concerned. PCB is getting their share of the money, so why are they so hell bent on screwing it up for the other boards. Just sit back and relax. its free money for the beggars :)

" It meant Pakistan would still get a hosting fee of $750,000 per match from the ICC, a total of 10.5 million dollars for the 14 games, irrespective of where they were held." Isn't this actually a good thing for Pakistan? They literally, will get free money. And who the **** doesn't like free money? 10.5 million $ . No spending on stadiums, infrastructure, etc since there will be no games in Pakistan. All they have to do is just take their 10.5 million, keep most of it in their banks and fund the rest to terrorists/military etc. I don't see why Pakistan is complaining about free money. I think all this thing they're doing by taking "legal action against ICC" is just drama to show that they are hurt by this but they really aren't.