How tall are the Bangladeshis?

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis?

Jesus' date=' this thread is becoming dangerously close to becoming racial. Next what , how dark are the lankans ![/quote'] where is it racist??? i didnt know, it was wrong to call short people short.... heck,i do it to most of my friends and they dont find it racist...

where is it racist??? i didnt know' date=' it was wrong to call short people short.... heck,i do it to most of my friends and they dont find it racist...[/quote'] Even I can't come up with a cheeky reply for this! How can u reason with someone who doesn't think what he is saying is offending! What do u do, start up an endless debate where everyone has already made up their mind?

Even I can't come up with a cheeky reply for this! How can u reason with someone who doesn't think what he is saying is offending! What do u do, start up an endless debate where everyone has already made up their mind?
jus relax.... btw, r u from BD...

Even I can't come up with a cheeky reply for this! How can u reason with someone who doesn't think what he is saying is offending! What do u do' date=' start up an endless debate where everyone has already made up their mind?[/quote'] jus relax.... btw, r u from BD...
I didn't go on a cussing rampage, now did I? I AM relaxed! And Yes. Don't live in BD though.

Even I can't come up with a cheeky reply for this! How can u reason with someone who doesn't think what he is saying is offending! What do u do' date=' start up an endless debate where everyone has already made up their mind?[/quote'] jus relax.... btw, r u from BD...
I didn't go on a cussing rampage, now did I? I AM relaxed! And Yes. Don't live in BD though.
i am sure, u didnt either, when things were written about india in ur forums.... relax and enjoy.... we spare no one, including Rahul Dravid's paunch and lack of biceps.... i didnt see anyone call tht racist... u should check out tht thread..... all the PC guys were silent then.. no racism calls or nothing..... but people here generally make fun of everyone regardless of country, all in good humor...

They look kinda gentle too. chin
seems like, u have been badly abused :hic:
Let's just say 'gentle' is a politer word than effiminate. : :hic: Not trying to be mean here. Heck, I find Agarkar even worse!

ashraful and aftab are 5'2, it seems..... damn, alll women in my family are atleast 5'4..... and then, there is this famous lilliput hop.... u got to love the humor of tht lilliputian hop after getting a batsman out everytime..... reminds me of the lord of the rings...
so your point is... tiny midgets defeated India, and your female family members are taller than these midgets...so your female family members should replace the Indian team? :lol:

ashraful and aftab are 5'2, it seems..... damn, alll women in my family are atleast 5'4..... and then, there is this famous lilliput hop.... u got to love the humor of tht lilliputian hop after getting a batsman out everytime..... reminds me of the lord of the rings...
so your point is... tiny midgets defeated India, and your female family members are taller than these midgets...so your female family members should replace the Indian team? :lol:
tht point lacks logic, as it has already been proven tht midgets can beat giants, no point in substitution.... i believe, we have to unearth some midgets from india and get them to face Bangladesh.... tht will be a glorious battle... :hic: