How tall are the Bangladeshis?

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis?

They are midgets
Its really funny calling bearly 18 year old kids (Tamim just turned 18) Midgets/Gnomes! Seinfelds in the house! YEY!
pfft...when i was 18, i was 6 ft and a hell of a lot bigger than those kids; as is the case with most older teenagers in this side of the world. The Banglastanis just happen to be malnourished.

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis? Ahh... Bashar and his big mouth! Why are captains, who have barely 10 runs to their name allowed to open their mouth?? The kids played good, he didn?t. He would have definitely killed us if he won the toss (a la Dravid) against SA. Dear goodness, I hope he NEVER wins the toss!

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis?

You know--I thought Indians were tiny ... ... but I gotta tell you, most of their players seem shorter than 5'5". And unlike a Sachin or Lara, they don't seem to "fill their uniforms." Just wondering.
Are you suggesting that it is the "Napoleon syndrome" that caused these wins for Bangladesh?

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis? ashraful and aftab are 5'2, it seems..... damn, alll women in my family are atleast 5'4..... and then, there is this famous lilliput hop.... u got to love the humor of tht lilliputian hop after getting a batsman out everytime..... reminds me of the lord of the rings...