How tall are the Bangladeshis?

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis? wtf just happened ?!?!?! twas such an innocent question--average height--cause they seemed so small--a team of SRTs if you will. This thread has entered teh twilight zone or something. btw: Radagast is one of the 5 wizards sent to Middle Earth...his responsibilities were much more mundane than those of the other two. Gawd, ... I can't believe I know that. Sweet Krisha, I need a life. :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis?

wtf just happened ?!?!?! twas such an innocent question--average height--cause they seemed so small--a team of SRTs if you will. This thread has entered teh twilight zone or something. btw: Radagast is one of the 5 wizards sent to Middle Earth...his responsibilities were much more mundane than those of the other two. Gawd, ... I can't believe I know that. Sweet Krisha, I need a life.
Sweet krishna aint gonna support u over Radha-gast

Re: How tall are the Bangladeshis?

donno about racist' date=' but dumb thread this. we have shorties, they have shorties. we have not-so-shorties, they also have not-so-shorties. DUH![/quote'] I suppose this is the "price of freedom". this one and the "bongo-bonobos supporting dirty muslims hai hai" thread. i wish our socio-political geniuses could confine themselves to the 'gasbag discussion' section where they are easier to ignore.